Kai OC (may revise later)

(Lazy 2 am oc form-
let's go!)

Name| Xiamelie (pronounced zee-a-mel-e)
Nickname|"Aw, geez! Just call me Xi!"
Gender| Female (uses both she/her and they/them pronouns)
Age| "... Does that matter? I don't think it does, really." 
Sexuality| "Honestly? I don't really care! Both are... interesting!" (bisexual/'bicurious')

Physical Appearance|
(I'm sorry but I'm just not in the mood for writing everything out)

Clothing| Xiamelie dresses like her fellow Kai- she dons a pale lavender, long sleeved blouse underneath the usual robes; the only variation she truly seems to add herself would be a large piece of red fabric she loosely wraps around her hips in w...

Clothing| Xiamelie dresses like her fellow Kai- she dons a pale lavender, long sleeved blouse underneath the usual robes; the only variation she truly seems to add herself would be a large piece of red fabric she loosely wraps around her hips in what can simply be described as something like a skirt. Along with this, they also wear black flats with white piping around the soles.

Personality| Simply put, Xiamelie is a very lighthearted and almost childlike individual; it can take them a little while to understand complex matters, and they more often than not seem to come off as ignorant- they don't mean to, it just happens. However, despite how ignorant and naive she initially seems, don't be fooled; once she learns something, she can commit it to memory- it's only actually getting her to pay attention that's a little more of an issue. Along with this, they can be a very determined and fiery person regarding topics they care about, which can make them out to be a worthy opponent in battle- however, their persistence can prove to be their downfall if they aren't careful.
Overall, at her best, Xiamelie can prove to be a very determined and dedicated person to those she cares about and her job, as well as a very uplifting and loyal friend. At her worst, she can be extremely childish and ignorant, let alone stubborn as all hell.

Likes|Their job, a majority of mortals, being able to make their jokes in peace, being taken seriously as a Kai, and getting in touch with Whis.

Dislikes|Beerus (it depends, really), being underestimated due to their nature, screwing up their own punchlines, and not being able to finish a battle.

Moves/ Abilities|
1. Holy Wrath

2. Blades of Judgement

Voice Claim|

Extra|
•Xi trained under Beerus and Whis when they had been chosen as a Kai; because of this, Xi considers them to be acquaintances at the very least- they get along better with Whis than they do Beerus, which... doesn't mean much.
•Xi gets excited really easily; when they do, they bounce in place, and their hair does the same, resulting in a few curls landing in their face.
•She also talks with her hands; she moves her hands around a lot when she talks, since she can't stay still for long.
•Xiamelie tends to snort when they laugh.