Prophecy?!?

Disclaimer: If you recognize it, it doesn't belong to me

I'm so happy! This summer, it will be my third year going to camp! Oh, wait. For those of you who don't know, my name is Katastrophe Jackson-Blofis.I am the younger sister of Percy Jackson-Blofis, the savior of Olympus.

This year at camp, I will be recognized as an official camper, and I will be moving from the minor's cabin into the Poseidon cabin with my brother. The only official campers are the ones who are twelve or older. The campers who are eleven or younger are called minors, and live in a different cabin from the rest of the campers. Since I turned twelve the day before camp started, I am ageing out of the minors.

As I was packing my stuff from the minor cabin, Percy ran over to me. "Are you excited to move in with me?", he asked. "Of course I am brother! I'll finally be able to have all of the rights of a camper, like being able to carry my weapon with me, and not leave it in the arena".

The only weapons that minors were allowed to take out to the arena are bows with blunt arrows, or training swords for playing Capture the Flag. I own a few magical items. My main magical piece is my charm bracelet, which holds all of my gifts. On my bracelet, I currently have six gifts. All in the form of charms that can be used in various ways. My charms are an owl, a silver moon, a copper wolf, a trident, a lightning bolt, and a leather pouch. Whenever I desire to use one of my items, I pull the charm off the bracelet and tap it twice. Then it transforms into a different item, or allows me to use a different ability.

The owl charm turns me invisible. That charm was a gift from Athena. My wolf and silver moon charms are gifts from Artemis. The wolf summons my spirit pet, Copper, to my side. She is an immortal wolf that has been given the ability to shadow travel. The moon summons my bow to my hands. My bow was made with the ability to bring any arrows that I desire to appear on the string. My current choices available are ice, silver, stygian iron, celestial bronze, imperial gold, or wooden. 

My trident and lightning bolt are also weapons. The trident, a gift from my father, turns into a sword that much resembles Riptide. The lightning bolt, a gift from Zeus, turns into two weapons. A set of hunting knives. They cannot break, or become dull. They can also change into any material that I need, depending on the situation. My pouch is a gift from Hermes. It turns into a pouch that can hold anything, for any length of time, without breaking or spoiling. If I drop any of my items, they return to my bracelet almost instantly. Other than the charms on my bracelet, I also have my gift from Hephaestus and Aphrodite. Any clothes that I am wearing can be instantly changed into a fabric that acts like unbreakable armor, that is perfectly flexible, and feels like you are wearing nothing. The other thing that I can do is morph my clothes into completely new ones. I also have a few other tricks up my sleeve, that I may use later...

But now it was time for the welcoming event. I ran over to the Poseidon cabin, and dropped my stuff there, after doing so, I ran to the mess hall. I took a seat at the graduating campers table. Today, I was the only new or graduating camper.

Thankfully, I got here just in time for dinner to start. "Everybody! Take a seat at the tables! We are starting the camper ceremony right now!" Annabeth yelled.

Oh. I probably forgot to tell you about the Seven. The Seven were a group of Greek and Roman campers who were the main stars of the last prophecy. The Seven has all taken positions in Camp Hestia. Piper, a daughter of Aphrodite, and Annabeth, daughter of Athena, and my brother's fiancée, were the two camp leaders. Jason, son of Jupiter, and my brother, were the fighting instructors. Leo, son of Hephaestus, is the head mechanic, and Frank, son of Mars, and his girlfriend, Hazel, daughter of Pluto, used to be the head camp medics. The issues arose, when, their PTSD, or post traumatic stress disorder, started to kick in.