Epilouge

Disclaimer: Anything you recognize, I don't own

I woke up a hour later, as we were driving back to Camp Hestia. I was in a bus with the leaders and a few healers. When I woke up, I could not feel anything. Pain, happiness for the defeat of Destruction, or even grief for the dead people. Annabeth saw that I was up, and then ran over to me, and started saying "Okay, you are alive. You had me so worried. We had multiple losses on every group, and the Norse and Chinese have gone back home. Whatever you did, it stopped Destruction. You saved hundreds, if not thousands of people". I interrupted her, saying with an emotionless voice "I honestly don't care. I got my job done, and now I need to go and make sure that everything is fixed". Annabeth stared at me, and said "What did you do to yourself Kat?". I responded "Call me Katastrophe". Annabeth just kept staring at me, and then walked away, and started to talk with everyone else. Once we got back to camp, we got off of the bus, and Hazel ran over to hug Frank, while Percy did the same to Annabeth and I. I knew I should be glad to see him, but I was emotionless still. Annabeth and Percy were crying, while I was standing as still as stone.

Percy then looked over at me, and asked "What's wrong, Sis?". I replied flatly "Nothing Percy'. I then shadow traveled away, as I had to go start checking on every pantheon in the world, and make sure that they were doing their job properly.

Percy POV

"What is wrong with my sister?!?" I asked Annie. She just looked at where my sister was, and said "i have no idea. She has been like that since the war ended". Athena then appeared, and said "Has Kat been acting odd since she did that spell, and made that ball of energy?". Annabeth responded "Yes". Athena paused, and said "Well, I believe that Kat has used the soul spell". "WAIT!!! THE SOUL SPELL!?!?!?" Annabeth yelled. I asked "What's the soul spell?". Athena replied "The soul spell is a spell that takes the soul of the castor, and uses the soul to do the user's will. It leaves the user without emotions, or a soul. And there is no cure for it..." I just stared, and said "What. Do. You. Mean. By. There. Is. No. Cure. For. It.". Annabeth responded sadly "I wish I could say differently, but there is no possible cure. A person can only have one soul. Once that is gone, it is not ever coming back". I then looked at Athena, and said "Is that offer of immortality still available? I need to stay with my sister". Athena replied "I extend the offer of immortality to all of your friends, if you would like to become a part of my Heroes Risen group, that will help train the new demigods?". I looked at Annabeth, and then they both said "We accept" at the same time.

A Week Later...

We all accepted. Including those from different pantheons. We were all given immortality, and as such, we were given the task of training demigods, and protecting those in need. Most of us stayed at Camp Hestia to train the demigods. We also managed to get the Chinese demigods to join Camp Hestia. Well, actually, we were located on an large island, so we created a different camp setup for each pantheon. Mei, Magnus, Frank, Hazel, Annabeth and I stayed on Godly Isle for the most part. Nico and the others that accepted immortality went out to find other demigods, and bring them back to camp. We also occasionally found a new demigod inside the borders, who was holding a small charm bracelet. They always had a single charm on it. A tiny scale, that could turn into the weapon that was best for that camper. Even though none of us could find her, except for her annual meetings with the Olympians, at least we knew she was alive. Though, when we did manage to find her, a hundred years later, we were not happy with just knowing that she was alive. Only because we found a cure...