Micah.

Simon makes a delicious dinner appear from thin air, followed by an amazing cake made by Penny. Once we're done eating, we all line up in front of the fireplace to take a few photos (I make photo albums every year). Penelope equips Eavie and Kier with little plastic buckets for sweets, then gives all the kids glow sticks so they'll be easier to see in the dark. I have to break up the argument between Kieran and Lucy over who gets the pink one, tapping the stick with my wand and duplicating it so they both can have one. Simon and Baz bring Lucy and Natasha's overnight bags in from their car, and as they bring them upstairs, I watch Penny as she fixes up Kieren's costume, pinning it in place. She looks really nice in that orange dress, and I can't help but stare a little.

"Pen," I say, nudging her leg with my toe. She turns to face me, a smile tugging up one corner of her lips.

"Yeah?" She asks. I stand up, pulling her close, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"You look nice," I murmur. My wife smiles, tilting up her chin to kiss me properly.

"So do you," She replies softly. I smile, kissing her chin, running my fingers slowly along her back.

"I look like a crazy cat person. You look lovely." Penny laughs, pushing me playfully away.

"I look like a pumpkin!" She contests. Grinning, I tug at the hem of her dress, pulling her close again.

"Like an adorable pumpkin," I reply. Penny kisses me again, brushing her thumb along my cheekbone.

"You're ridiculous." I smile lovingly against her lips, ignoring Kieran's complaint of, 'ewwwww, mummy, daddy, gross!'.

"So are you."

----------------------

(Insert evil laughter here)

Steamy Snowbaz Shit™ coming soon to a Wattpad account near you!

This is my warning to those of you who don't want to read my ~dirtier~ scenes (not that they'll even be that dirty, just some innuendo). My next chapter (or two, or three, even)(maybe) will be Pure Steamy Snowbaz. So if you don't wanna read that, you can skip over it, and I'll put an author's note on whatever chapter is clean again.

Yours,

Lefty

p.s.

Fluffy Micah and Penny gives me life, honestly