Baz.

Simon still has the ability to take the very air from my lungs.

The feeling of his skin, hot and slick against mine as he moves against me; those little sounds he makes when I touch him; the way his face scrunches up as his hands grip my hair, pulling me closer, closer; His face above mine before his needy red mouth comes crashing against mine; the way he says my name, both with and without Magic, his voice out-of-breath and lower than usual. Simon Grimm-Pitch is perfectly exquisite.

I kiss every inch of that soft golden skin, connecting the dots of his moles. He is a golden sky full of bronze constellations. Does that make me the moon, contrasted perfectly against him? His body is heavy on mine just as I imagine the sky must be heavy on the moon; draped across it like a magnificent spangled cape.

"Simon..." I say, and my voice fights to be heard between heavy breaths.

"Baz?" He asks, just as breathless.

"I love you." A quick, euphoric smile. Cut off by a small noise, a scrunch of the nose, that sends a thrill through me.

"I love you too."

---------------------

Look at me, writing sexy times and still managing to keep it PG-13-ish (*insert self-high-five here*)!

Sorry I took so long to update this. I was, again, having trouble finding inspiration for it, until today (funnily enough I got the idea while watching Hannibal-- nothing like some good old-fashioned cannibalism to inspire sex scenes). But now I've got at least another (if not two) steamy chapter solidly nailed (ha) down in my head, so hopefully we won't experience any more unexpected Snowbaz droughts.

I will say that we are nearing the end of this fic :( . It's a lot shorter than the others, I know, but it's really more of an epilogue than an actual story. But not to worry! I promise I will continue to write Snowbaz (just not in this particular series)!

Anyway, enjoy my poor attempt at writing smexy times!

-Lefty