Jacob Harry Antonio (7)

I tried writing in third person. I hope you like it!

Walking out of the elevator on the highest level of the building is the most magnificent apartment Riyah has ever seen. Urban and illustrian designs cover the apartment and stepping down the stairs is a greek god.Her eyes focused on a painting of a boy and an older man.Its beautiful she thought.

'What are you doing here?' A deep voice sensually echoes with a natural grace accompanied by piercing blue eyes.

'I saw the sale sign on the window on the ground floor' well that was what she was supposed to say until her mind could no longer connect to her tongue to say anything. With a man's tanned abs glowing brighter than the sun where else can she even look?

Finally lowering her eyes Riyah said, 'I saw the sale sign below'.

'Oh you have twenty minutes left until the sale closes and this apartment goes to no one' he replies in a frustrated tone. Of course it was all she could get to see this gorgeous place. Anna didn't let her breathe calmly until work of is completed and to find a place in the city is next to impossible for a broke teenager.

Coming back to her senses with her eyes still pinned on the floor she walks past him leading to whatever is ahead while he made his way to his couch busying himself with his phone. Avoiding the eye-sight of the hot male behind her is a mission. Going into the kitchen and even upstairs to observe the place fills with an unfamiliar joy. What she assumed to be a third room is actually a door to a higher floor. She'd imagine to own her own little house one day but this was nothing short of amazing. Riaz's were rich until her father fell into dept through which Ismail's father saved her family from.

Opening the balcony door she gazes at the tiny cars, the bright lights and honking cars. This would be perfect for the last photo she needs to impress her boss. Pulling out her camera to capture sunset and the city.

Suddenly she hears a footstep before she feels a hand on her waist. The camera that wasn't around her neck. Her most expensive treasure falls 20 stories down as she screams 'WHAT THE FUCK?'

She spins around to see the body this time with a black polo shirt that matches his slightly wavy hair, a sharp jawline and prominent cheekbones. Shouldn't she scream rape or murder? His eyes trail her body as he removes his hands while his ocean blue eyes harbour amusement.

'I'm sorry, I thought you were going to fall. If you play along with me I'll get you a much better camera' he says smoothly. Her eyes go wide thinking of ways to get past him when he bends down on the floor on one knee.

'Will you marry me?'his voice pleads and she is stunned.

Did she have proposals before? Yes, many. Not one of them asked her. Ismail did not ask her. Not one of her proposals were romantic. Now with her camera broken that she needs the money not to mention the romantic atmosphere and a new place to live.Wait is he muslim?

'I am muslim', he interrupts her thoughts yet again. 'Y-Yes', god knows what she's gotten herself into.He said play not actually marry. Right?

Behind them is a man in his forties grinning like the Cheshire cat. Riyah is shocked at what she said, at whats happening and why would she say yes to marry a guy she dosen't even know the name of.Is this worse than an arranged marriage?

'Keep the place boy' says the dashing men turning away to leave.

'It was mine to begin with Victor' replies the hot man that proposed to her.His jaw is clenched.

She turns to the boy that she 'play' agreed to marry. 'Explain' her voice that she desires to comes out cold and icy instead sounds like a reprimanding teacher.

'Aslam, my name is Jacob Harry Antonio and will you be my roommate and wife?' He gives her a winning smile. It works to leave her startled and all she can utter is 'What?'. The islamic greeting also caught her off guard and suddenly she thinks this is a big joke planned by Ismail.

'I brought this apartment. I don't have anywhere else to go and the landlord wants married couples only. I didn't find a single women thats not after money until I met you. Oh, I know much about your faith so I'll talk to your family and lets have a quite nikkah within a week' Riyah is even more bewildered than before. How do she know he's not a sicko?

'Do you accept?' This is a contact not a marriage. Why is she doing this? Because you need a new camera, shelter and its near your job, she reminds herself.

'I-I have conditions' he smiles and to say Riyah is not effected is to lie.

She tries to think what would Ziyah do? 'You cannot touch me without my permission, give me your social media, number and tell me your workplace and show me your ID', she speaks in a unsteady voice as flashes of her memories with Ismail come uninvited, haunting her.

'Likewise you are not allowed to touch me without my permission,I do not have social media but ask anyone at St William Hospital about me and here's my driving license' Jacob hands it to her and laughs at her when she finally registers what he said about the touching.

She looks down and turns to leave walks to the elevator and says 'Bye' to the boy she met within an hour and agreed to marry her housemate.OMG! He's the stranger that saved her.

She gets a message from Ziyah. It reads 'WHERE ARE YOU' three times. Thats code for her parents found out and now she's homeless.She presses the buttom on the elevator and goes to Jacob's floor.