Light of my Life (13)

Jacob's POV

No way in hell am I letting Victor stay in close proximity to Riyah.
Fate seemed to agree as its my mother's birthday party is in the maldives. To shock my dear mother on her birthday is....harsh. Well, she'll disown me. Now, that doesn't appear to be so bad.
'Hey' Victor enters beaming.

Riyah smiles and I'm genuinely pissed at the way he's staring at her. Like she is lunch and he's the owner.

'Riyah, Dia means light right?' I ask drawing their attention to me.

'Because you are the light in my life' Riyah is crimson and Victor is annoyed. Success.

——————

Riyah's POV

I am a sucker for cheesy lines. Light of my life.OMG! I don't care if he's lying. Talk to me like this forever!

'Mr.Victor your room is on the right' I direct him to the room that he'll be using soon. I dressed for our date and I'm not sure if Jacob even remembers. Oh well. I'll go there by myself even if he doesn't.

——————-

Jacob's POV

'Bye, Dia' I kiss her forehead and have no time to see her adorable blush, rushing out the door. I really hope she hasn't forgotten about our date.

I enter the medical office to see a birthday party set up for me. I hug my mates and smile politely at the girls. It's weird not hugging the girls but I should act more like a muslim. You are not a Muslim. We eat cake and a few other snacks before going to our patients.

*seven hours later*

I see Miranda at the usual coffee shop spill a drink over Dia.

'This is so cliche Miranda' she turns around horrified. Dia smiles at me but frowns when I take off my shirt to give it to her. Nonetheless she wears it.

———————

Riyah's POV

Didn't he have a jacket in his car? All these woman admiring his body is irritating me! I grab his hand and walk towards the car.

'My, my, Dia is jealous' my jaw drops ashamed. Sitting inside the car he leans in to kiss me and I have no idea what to do. He purposely misses and kisses my cheek. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. He laughs and I pout like a little angry child.

'Dia, I want to do so much more but in a car for your first time isn't ideal' my face is red as he still chuckles this time while driving.

*After sometime*

I'm at a shopping centre instead of the restaurant.

'Find a dress Dia then we can go' he holds my hand sending me into a place of happiness.We enter the first shop and I instantly fall in love with a backless emerald dress. Peeking a look at the price I nearly fall. A nine hundred dollar dress is the amount of all my shoes, clothes actually everything I've ever owned and more.

'Hello, can you find me a shirt?' he asks the gay looking attendant. I roll my eyes at the gay guy eyeing my husband. I'm such a jealous wife.

'I love seeing you jealous and the green dress is perfect' he reads my mind. Am I an open book?

'No,no,no' I plead in vain. The attendant brings out the dress from the back and has it packed in a box. Jaccob goes inside the changing room to try on a shirt with the gay guy. I'm left here leaning against the counter bored.

'Can I please check your bag?' asks a gorgeous looking attendant.I do look like a hobo in a oversized shirt and a skirt with heels? I have heels and bag and a well put together scarf sadly this is more than what homeless people can afford. Even if I am a homeless person it doesn't mean I'll steal!

'Why' I ask politely.

Helloooo,

I'm always wondering what the other person is thinking that's why I decided on switching the POV in this chapter.

Do you like 1 POV or many?