7

Peter hasn't gotten up at all today which is weird.
Bucky tried to talk to him last night but he didn't want to. That afternoon though i heard knocking on the door.

I walk over and answer and open it. I see a boy he looked nervous i say "uhh hi am i expecting someone" he said "no i'm sorry i'm a friend of peter's from school my name is wade and well i didn't see him at school today and well just what happened yesterday i wanted to make sure he was okay he looked totally freaked yesterday i'm sor-" i said "what happened" he said "i don't really know i was talking with my friend and he was talking with ned and then ned left and he just looked like he saw a ghost so i walked over to him and tried to comfort him but he told me not to touch him and then he just left and i tried to go after him but the principle stopped me and told me to leave him alone so i did but then he wasn't there today and ned told me where he lived and i just wanted to make sure he was okay because you know he's like a really cool dude and if anything happened to him i would feel kind of guilty and bad and just yeah" i smile and say "he's fine but thanks for caring about him so much" he nodded and said "yeah it's no problem he's really the only reason why i go to school still but anyway i came to check on him and also i have the work we did today in his classes in case he wanted to see it and not be completely lost tomorrow or if he wasn't coming the next day and i can bring his work for him tomorrow so uhh yeah" i laugh while taking the papers from him and saying "thank you wade you seem like a really good friend for peter" he nodded and said "well i've heard stuff about him around school i thought that maybe he needed a friend he could talk to and wouldn't judge him or ask questions" i nod and said "well i'll make sure he gets these and tell him you stopped by" he said "you have a good rest of your day" i said "you too" and then he left and i closed the door and walked to peter's room and open the door.
I see him still laying in bed and i say "you awake kiddo" and i saw a slight nod. I walk over and say "wade stopped by dropped off the stuff you missed today" he didn't do anything i said "he told me what happened yesterday" he didn't do anything again i said "what happened peter please talk to me okay i'm worried about you i mean you were doing so good what happened" he finally kinda yelled "i'm messed up that's what happened i can't do anything anymore i should of just died there" i stand up and said "that's not true peter" he sat up and said "really i can't even go to school without freaking out i can't leave this bed i can't even talk to anyone about it because i don't know how to" i said "your just going through a hard ti-" he yelled "i've been going through a hard time for the past year and nothing has made it better" i don't say anything he looked layed back down and said "could you just leave" i said "pe-" he yelled "please" i do get up and leave and nat was standing outside the door and looked worried.
I close the door behind me and she said "what was that" i said "i don't know but i'm worried" she nodded and said "yeah we all are" and then walked away and i listen and heard something muffled in the room and i think about going back in there but he said to leave.
A couple hour's later i walk back to peter's room and listen and don't hear anything and i open the door and see him still in bed and i leave the room and start making dinner.
After i was done i walk to peter's room and open the door again and say "you awake" i don't see anything i walked over and shake him a little and he didn't wake up. I shake him a little hard and he flinched awake and looked up and saw me and let a breath out and i said "dinner is done if your hungry" he nodded and then i walked out of the room and sigh. I close the door behind me and walk back into the kitchen and everyone was already making their plates and steve looked at me.
He walked over and said "is he coming" i shrug and said "i don't know" and then steve looked at bucky and he got up and went to go talk to him which i appreciate because peter seems to really trust him.

Peter's p.o.v
"Hey kiddo why don't you just come out and eat dinner" i don't move and he sighed and said "come on kid" i said "i'm not hungry" he said "now i know that's not true your a teenager who's also a boy your always hungry i know i am and i'm 101 year's old" i don't laugh or do anything and he sighed and said "come on you'll feel better when you'll leave the room it probably smells like your farts" i don't move he said "wow not even a chuckle i thought i was at least somewhat funny" and a few minutes later he said "come on peter everyone is worried about you the way you and tony talked your gonna get through this" i said "i don't think i am bucky thanks for trying to help but i would like to be alone" he said "but pet-" i said "please" he sighed and then got up and left the room.

Tony's p.o.v
Bucky walked out and i said "so is he coming" he nodded no and said "i tried" i nod and said "thank you bucky i appreciate it" he nodded and then sat down and we all ate. Afterwards i walk to peter's room and open the door and see him still laying in bed and i close the door behind me and sit down at the edge of the bed and said "peter i'm not leaving" he sighed and i said "please peter i need you to talk to m-" he finally got up and said "do you really wanna know what's going on i keep dreaming about my body being cut into back at that place and i'm waking up and that this is all just a dream and i can't wake up and i'm scared that i will one day when everything's fine and i'll just wake up in that tiny room again like i've done for the past year and yesterday i heard it while at school that's why i asked you to come pick me up" his body was shaking and he looked like he was about to cry i get up and hug him and said "peter i promise that this is real" he didn't say anything but i felt a wet spot on my shoulder.
I rub his back and after a few minutes he pulled away and he was crying he shakily said "i-i'm sorry about your shirt" i looked and smiled and said "it's fine" he nodded and i look back at him and he was still shaking a little and i said "do you wanna go watch tv with me in the living room" he nodded no and said "i'm gonna try and go to sleep" i nod and said "are you going to school" he nodded yeah and said "i'm gonna try" i smile and nod and said "well goodnight i'll see you in the morning" he said "see you in the morning" and then i pat his shoulder and then leave the room.