Part 7 - rubatosis

Rubatosis (verb) - the unsettling awareness of your heartbeat

⚠️WARNING MILD SMUT AHEAD⚠️

Y/N POV

"Oh baby boy, you ain't seen nothing yet" I smirked at yoongi and he smirked back, "well I look forward to see what else you're capable of princess" he then got up and walked away.

I'm getting really fucking bored...maybe we should have some fun? I smirked to myself before shouting out, "WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE??" and instantly all the boys ran in, jeez you would think these guys were middle schoolers ;)

We all sat in a circle and I was opposite jungkook and beside yoongi ha that's funny. We spun the bottle and it landed on namjoon, "hmmmmm...jimin truth or dare?" He asked, "easy, dare!" Jimin said confidently, "I dare you to sit on taehyungs lap for the rest of the game" namjoon smirked proudly and jimins smile instantly dropped to a nervous frown. But nonetheless, he still completed the dare.

The second spin landed on jin, "y/n, truth or dare?" He asked, hmmm I'm gonna be bold, "try me, dare" I smirked, "I dare you to kiss yoongi" he smirked back and I just kept my confident smirk and turned to yoongi before leaning in and kissing him passionately and then pulling away. He was completely in shock and I just licked my lips and winked at him. I looked over at jungkook who looks slightly upset but doesn't show it but I can see it in his eyes. I shrug it off and continue with the game.

After a few more spins it lands on me, guess I should have some fun with jungkook too, "jungkookie, truth or dare?" I smirked, "ummm...d-dare" he stutters...tsk stupid boy, "I dare you to make out with me right now" his eyes widen and his cheeks flush redder than a tomato, so cuteeee! But he gets up and sits in front of me and I grab his face and as I'm leaning I notice his eyes have now turned into lustful dark orbs.

I begin making out with him passionately and he responds instantly, wow this kid got game. He tastes sweet like strawberries. After a few minutes I bite on his bottom lip which causes him to whimper a little and deepen the kiss. After a while we finally parted to catch our breaths and he whispers in my ear, "don't tease me like that again or I might not be able to control myself" then gets up and sits back in his original, I guess our shy kookie isn't as innocent as we think ;)

I look around the circle to see everyone's eyes wide in confusion and horror and shock. And yoongi is glaring daggers at jungkook, what's up with them seriously?? After a few moments of silence the doorbell rings and I jump up, "PIZZAAAAAAA!" I shouted excitedly and hobbled to the door with my money.

I gave my money to the delivery man and brought back 10 pizza boxes but as I was making my way back I lost my balance and fell forward and hit my face off a step. Holy fuck did that hurt!

I screamed when my face hit the step and the boys came running out. They rushed over and started cradling me but I pushed them away and said, "I'm fine" then stood up with tears in my eyes and went to the bathroom.

As soon as I got in I cried my eyes out because of the pain I felt in my foot and face. But stupid me didn't lock the door and who comes in? Yep you guessed it. None other than min yoongi himself.

He looks at me with a sympathetic look before closing the door and sitting beside me on the ground. I look at him with tears slightly blurring my vision and he's staring straight ahead before speaking, "just let it all out. I know you're in pain so just release it" he says and I burst into tears as I hold my head between my knees and sob my heart out.

He pulls me close to his chest and I continue to sob out loud while he rubs my back soothingly and whispering, "shh..it's okay just let it all out" over and over again calmingly into my ear.

To Be Continued...

(HEY HOES ❤️ I seriously cannot thank you all enough for the overwhelming support on this book! Almost 700 reads?!?! Where did you all come from??? I'm seriously speechless thank you so much 😭😭 anyways I have been on vacation and didn't really have time to write but finally I'm finished this chapter and I hope you're enjoying the book so far! I'm starting school soon so there will be slow updates but fighting! Once again thank you so much 😇💕😭 ilyttmab sisters - author-nim 💕)