NOT AN UPDATE BUT NEW BOOK ANNOUCEMENT AND COWRITER WANTED FOR THIS BOOK

Hi all!!!! Me again! I'm still currently writing the next chapter of this book and it is STILL in the works so i'm very sorry it's taking me a while i've just been really busy with school i'm in my final year of GCSE studies and this year is really important for me. I want to go to medical school so i have to do really well in these exams to get the subjects i need to be able to apply for medical school. Anyways i want to say before i announce anything that i am indeed looking for someone to co-write this book with! I am not looking for someone who is a professional or anything, just someone who has writing skills that are up to par and have a flexible enough schedule. If you are interested, shoot me a private message here on wattpad or you could also reach out to me on instagram (@ jjk_xnly) just sent me either a plot idea for the rest of this book that you think would work well or even a excerpt you would write for it! I'll be choosing someone before the 11th of october so if you are interested, please message me before then, THANK YOU!!!!!

And for the main event, drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeee..........

I HAVE RELEASED A NEW BOOK!!!!

if you are interested in gang au ffs, this WILL be one you'll want to check out!! I am about to post the first chapter in the next couple of days so make sure you add it to your library so you don't miss out! I'm so excited to start this new proje...

if you are interested in gang au ffs, this WILL be one you'll want to check out!! I am about to post the first chapter in the next couple of days so make sure you add it to your library so you don't miss out! I'm so excited to start this new project and i hope you all enjoy it as much as i've enjoyed writing it so far :)

That being said, thank you all for always being so patient with my updates and always showing support no matter what it means the most ever! I love you all the most forever and forever <3 ~ author-nim