Part 8 - monachopsis

Monachopsis (verb) - the subtle persisting sense of being out of place

⚠️POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Y/N POV

"Shh...it's okay just let it all out" yoongi whispered lightly into my ear over and over again as I sobbed violently into his chest.

I cried for a while and finally calmed down but yoongi kept us in the position until he was sure I was okay. I looked up at him and he saw my face and gasped, "oh my god y/n... your face.." he trailed off with wide eyes and I panicked then stood up and looked in the bathroom mirror and seen an extremely bruised and swollen face in front of me...this couldn't be me right?

I stared at my reflection for a while before I collapsed onto my knees on the ground. I started getting violent flashbacks to the old gang. Nonononono get out of my head!

I slowly began moving backwards towards the wall and a ringing began in my ears. Oh no. Not again, not here. I pulled my knees to my chest as the ringing began to get worse.

Yoongi kept on repeating, "y/n what's wrong? Stop it you're scaring me" but the ringing eventually blocked it all out.

The memories came crashing in like waves and sending shocks of electricity through my whole body causing me to start shaking violently before bursting into tears.

The ringing in my ears continued to worsen with every passing second and eventually got so unbearable that I began screaming out in agony.

Yoongi had pure terror riddled within his face as I was there covering my ears screaming, "STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE! MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!" I knew exactly what was happening. I was having an 'episode'.

My episodes initially started off as night terrors due to the things that happened for the duration I was with the gang (there will be details later in the story don't worry readers 😉) but after a few months they started making their way into my day to day life so when anything even vaguely reminds me of the gang I go into full breakdown mode and it usually ends in me fainting due to my body shutting down from excess stress from the situation. The worst part about it? I can't prevent it from happening or stop it if it occurs.

I hadn't had an episode in a good few months so I thought I had got rid of them but obviously not.

But this one was different than ones I've had before, it was so intense and all the memories flooded back to me in a flash of lightning all at the same time so you can imagine the sheer terror I was experiencing at the time.

But as the ringing continued yoongi has called an ambulance and they were on their way and at this point all the boys were crowded at the doorway with extremely worried and scared looks on their faces from watching what was going on right before their eyes.

The ringing began to get muffled and I slowly began to slip out of consciousness while I couldn't understand what was going on around me until suddenly everything went black.

Yoongi POV

I have no idea what is happening and I'm scared out of my wits. I began to shake y/n by her shoulders to see if she would wake up. It wasn't working.

I looked up at the boys with a panicked look and they quickly realised that y/n was unconscious.

We kept trying to wake her up or watch for signs she was still conscious but we got no response.

Panic was beginning to take over my body with every passing minute and as soon as we heard the faintest sound of sirens I lifted y/n bridal style and ran down the stairs with her to the front of the building where the ambulance had just arrived. They quickly took her from my arms onto a bed and started checking for signs she was still with us but to no avail.

I was really panicking now as all of us got into the ambulance with her and I held one of her hands as tears began to stream down my face as well as the other boys. We couldn't lose her, not now. We've only known for her for 2 days! They can't take her from us yet! Please stay strong our princess...

To Be Continued...

(....hi 😁 OKAY SO WHAT THE FUCK ALMOST 900 READS WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU COMING FROM?!?! I'm so so so so grateful because I never imagined almost 900 people would take the time out of their day to read this trash..thank you ❤️ I haven't really been updating because well school 😢 I'm in my third year of high school and honestly I'm so done I can't even anymore like ew school what even 😴 anyways I'll try my best to update but you know sometimes I forget about my books, sorry sisters about that 😓 also can I ask a favour? Tell me what you think about this book in the comments because I need a bit of feedback from my lovelies so pls help a sis out thanks 🙏 love ya hoes x ~ author-nim ❤️🤠)

thank you ❤️ I haven't really been updating because well school 😢 I'm in my third year of high school and honestly I'm so done I can't even anymore like ew school what even 😴 anyways I'll try my best to update but you know sometimes I forget abo...