3

comment and vote xx

Olivia's POV

I open my eyes to the alarm on my phone. I pick it up turning it off, then check the time. 6:00am, too early. It's the first day of school and I'm honestly dreading it. Time to be miss perfect to my parents.

I throw the covers off me, trudging into my bathroom into the shower. I wash my hair and body and shave. I step out wrapping the towel around my body, then blow dry my thick brown hair. I hear up the curling iron and curl my hair.

I move on to my makeup, putting a full face with winged liner. My go to everyday look. I put on a nude lip, smacking my lips together.

I change into my outfit and look into the mirror seeing if it looks okay. Nude crop top with tiny fake diamonds on the straps. And light ripped skinny jeans. Satisfied with my look, I slip on my white converse completing the outfit.

I grab my phone, keys and wallet slipping them into my back pockets. I grab my backpack and skip down the stairs.

I see Luke eating cereal, and my parents drinking coffee. "Good morning sweetie!" My mom says.

"Morning," I smile grabbing an apple and take a bite out of it, I check the time on my phone seeing that I need to leave. "Gotta go to school! Luke hurry up or you're taking the bus"

He finishes his cereal, grabbing his bag. "Bye guys! Have a good first day!" My parents say.

"Bye" we both say. We hop into my car and drive off to hell.

-

We get there and walk in together. Luke and I split ways as we go to our groups of friends.

I notice the gang standing by my locker. "Sup bitches" I say.

"Hey, liv" they all say. Jack and I make eye contact for a bit and I look away quickly.

"Girl, you looking fine as hell. Lemme take a pic of you." Mia says. I laugh and agree.

I hand her my phone as she snaps pictures of me while I pose. I take my phone back mumbling a 'thanks'.

I pick out my favorite picture out of all of them she took of me and post it. We walk to our classes and I sit down. (A/N let's pretend it's the class before lunch)

@olivia.gray

back to school📚

back to school📚

jackgilinsky, mia.evans, and 824 others liked this

38 comments

@mia.evans: bestie fire af 😍🔥

@sammywilk: 😍👅

@jackgilinsky: 👀