Chapter 7: Missing Keys~Final Chapter

Hours after his confession on the ice, Yuuri's heart was still soaring, and the smile he'd been wearing since then hadn't left his face. Every time Victor looked at him, he felt his face heat up and his smile stretch impossibly wider across his face. 

Despite feeling like he was on cloud nine, Anastasia may well have been even happier. She'd hugged them both with her arms around their necks so they were squished down against her cheeks, squealing for what felt like an hour when they'd picked themselves up off the ice. She confessed everything after a round of drinks at their hotel bar that night.

"Victor, you had no fucking clue what I did!" Victor tore his eyes away from Yuuri, confused. 

"What?"

"So, last night, when you and Yuuri shared a bed," she began, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively, "was made possibly by me!" She clapped, looking proud of herself.

"What are you talking about?" Victor asked, growing even more confused by the second. 

"I took Yuuri's key so he'd have to share a room with you," she said, smiling sweetly. Victor's jaw dropped open like it had been unhinged. 

"You did what?!" He looked ready to lunge across the table at his sister, and Yuuri was starting to sweat watching the interaction. 

"Victor, relax--" he tried, but Anastasia was leaning in to her brother, smirking.

"Don't be mad, brother. I'm the reason you slept with him. You were too weak to make a move yourself." She leaned back and laughed hard, taking another shot. 

"And, you were in on this, Yuuri?" Victor said, turning to the man next to him who shrank back visibly. 

"Well, um, I mean, indirectly?" he squeaked, and to his surprise, Victor's expression changed to his normal, happy one. He laughed. 

"You're both crazy," he said, seeming to have returned to Happy Victor. Except, under the table, he wasn't quite happy yet. He smiled at his sister as he grabbed Yuuri's inner thigh, squeezing and digging his nails into his skin. Yuuri swallowed a yelp and looked at him with wide eyes. 

"Well, we should get going. It's been a long day." Victor released his grip and stood up, Anastasia following suit. Yuuri stood slowly with shaky knees and walked behind them. 

When they'd reached their floor, it was quiet. Yuuri pulled his key from his jacket pocket and walked to his door, fully aware that Victor was right behind him. He opened the door and turned. Anastasia walked up, smirking wordlessly, and held out a hand to Victor. Without breaking eye contact with Yuuri, he pulled his key from his pocket and handed it to his sister. 

"Oh, no, Yuuri," he said, a smile tugging at his lips as Anastasia walked away, pocketing the key. "It seems I've lost my key." And with a light shove, he and Yuuri were inside, the door slamming behind them. 

***

I'M GLAD THIS IS DONE. WHAT A FUCKIN' RIDE. DIDN'T WANNA WRITE THIS. STARTED IN 2016, FINISHED TWO YEARS LATER. WAY TO HATE MYSELF. 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I DID NOT.

****