Chapter 4: the Fabricated World part 2

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 4 and part 2 of the Fabricated World. Now let's begin)

Godzilla P.O.V

"Godzilla, Aya and Solomon continued their way trying to find the way out, after getting pass creepy paintings they saw two paths, a grey door and grey staircase"

Aya: where should we go ?

Godzilla: i'm guessing the stairs since the doors don't lead anywhere

Solomon: guess your right

"They all went down the stairs, after going down they saw that they were in another large room but this time the colors were now purple"

Godzilla: purple.....i'm not liking this

Solomon: well there's a door over here "points the purple door"

Godzilla: i'm not trusting this let's go straight first

"They walked straight passing the purple door, as they continued walking getting pass headless statues that are stuck they then went to the left side they saw red footsteps leading into a purple door"

Solomon: red footsteps ?

Aya: they are leading into that door

Godzilla: i guess thats the way out

Solomon: you sure about that

Godzilla: i know it's sounds crazy but i'm not gonna stay in this creepy place

Solomon: if you say so

"Godzilla opened the door and they all went inside, they were in a smaller room"

Godzilla: nothing in this room just a painting

Aya: "notice something on the ground" look !

"Both Godzilla and Solomon saw the thing that Aya saw, it was three roses one light blue, one midnight blue and one pink"

Godzilla: roses ?

Aya: should we pick them ?

Godzilla: i guess

Solomon: why should we pick them ?

Godzilla: maybe they are important

Solomon: if you say so

"They all went to pick a rose, Godzilla picked the light blue rose, Aya picked the pink rose and Solomon picked the midnight blue rose. After they picked their rose they continued walking getting pass the painting and going left, they were now in another small room, they continued walking since there was nothing in this small room apart from a letter they saw another staircase, they went up the stairs, after going up they were now in a huge room"

Godzilla: "sighs" another huge room so where shoul—

"Godzilla was cut off as they saw a man with purple hair going heading to a door"

Solomon: should we follow him

Godzilla: i guess

"They followed the man by going to the door, Godzilla opened the door and they went inside, they saw the man going up the stairs and they also went up the stairs"

Godzilla: (what is gonna happen)

Man: Ib !!

"They saw the man going infront of a small girl protecting her from a small blonde girl holding a palette knife"

Godzilla: (wait it's that girl holding a knife !)

Ib P.O.V

Ib: Garry !