Chapter 9: Red's backstory part 2

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 9, time for another backstory of Red. Now let's begin)

(Note: also the Rake who appeared in Chapter 6 and the character in this chapter are not own by me)

Red P.O.V

(A/N: little music)

"Red was walking into a dark place looking for his next victim"

Red: "looking around" where is that damn Candyman !

"That was until he stopped walking and found who he was looking for, it was a tall black man in a long flowing trenchcoat, a swarm of bees crawling around one side of his face, his chest a mutilation of torn meat and exposed ribs and his right hand a giant menacing jagged blood-soaked hook"

Red: so......you must Candyman

Candyman: indeed. I am the writting on the wall, the whisper in the classroom, without these things i am nothing. So now i must shed innocent blood

Red: the one is going to shed innocent blood "eyes glows" will be me !

(A/N: end of the little music)

(A/N: battle music)

"Red started running towards Candyman and was about to slash him by using his claws but in an explosion of thousand bees Candyman vanished and dodged Red's attack. Suddenly Candyman reappeared behind Red and buried his hook into Red's back causing the red devil to roar in pain, Red wrapped his tail around Candyman's neck and started strangling him, Candyman wrenched his hook free of Red's back and fought to free himself, he opened his mouth and bees we're coming out which completely encircled Red. Red wide opened his mouth and he swallows the bees, he then buried his claws into Candyman's shoulder resulting in a grunt of pain from the hook monster"

Red: your nothing......then a weak man with a hook......you will be going to HELL

Candyman: think again

"Candyman buried his hook into Red's neck causing the red demon to cough out blood, Candyman then punched Red causing more blood to come out of Red's mouth. Suddenly Red's eyes started glowing and he takes the hook out his neck, he then rips the hook out causing Candyman to yell in agonising pain"

Red: your legend ends today !!!!

"Red wide opened his mouth and he puts Candyman inside his mouth, he then started chewing him causing Candyman to yell in pain, after seconds of chewing Candyman was now dead and Red swallows him"

Red: "groans in pain" damn that Candyman but now he's dead only one more........Slenderman

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for Red's backstory hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)