Chapter 6: Red's backstory part 1

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 6, so this Chapter is the first part of the backstory of Red and sadly no there will be no origin about Red since there's not a lot to say about him but we get to know what he did before he went to "Nes Godzilla Creepypasta". Now let's begin)

Red P.O.V

(A/N: heres Red's theme)

Red: i......have watch.......others kill and making suffer........but there's only one who is the true God of all suffering........and that will be......me

(A/N: end of Red's theme)

In a forest

"In a dark and quiet forest, a strange creature was dragging a corpse, the creature looked humanoid but it was not a human, it had white glowing eyes, and long claws, the creature was dragging a corpse which was a human that it killed. The creature was known as.......the Rake, the Rake was everyone worst nightmare, it was known to stalk and murder people, after finishing dragging the corpse, it started eating the corpse, after a minute of eating it heard a sound. The Rake was looking around trying to see what made that sound, the sound appeard again and the creature let out a hiss, Suddenly two glowing eyes appeard, the Rake started roaring at those glowing eyes and a red creature came out, it turns out to be Red himself"

Red: so.....your the creature that everyone fears.....and they call you the Rake

"As Red was talking, the Rake was hissing and roaring at him"

Red: it's a shame that you'll have to die.......since i have killed others who kill and make suffering.......and your next

(A/N: heres the battle music)

"Suddenly the Rake started charging at Red and was about to jump on him but Red dodged and grabbed the Rake by the back of his neck, the Rake tried to free himself but it was too late as Red stabbed the creature on his stomach using his claws making the small creature cough blood"

Red: it's a shame......your weak......it's time for you to DIE !!!

"Red throws the creature on the ground and he keeps stabbing it using his spider legs, the creature was in pain and badly bleeding, after a minute of stabbing, the creature let out it's final breath and died"

Red: well.....only two more......Candyman.......and one i'm ready for.......Slenderman

To be continued.

(A/N: thats all for Chapter 6 hope you enjoy and i'll see you next time)