Chapter 17: The Cemetery

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 17. Now let's begin)

Godzilla P.O.V

"Godzilla groaned in pain as he get's up and slowy open his eyes to see that he was in a cemetery"

Godzilla: a cemetery ? "eyes widen" oh no ! Aya ! Sayori ! Solomon !

"Godzilla quickly got up and tried to find Aya, Solomon and Sayori but unfortunately there was no sign of them"

Godzilla: no ! No !! NOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Godzilla feel to knees and begin hitting the ground"

Godzilla: why ?! Why do they always get taken away from me ?! "tears falling down" i don't want to be alone anymore....

"He also noticed that he was still a human but this time, his tail and dorsal spines were no longer there"

Godzilla: "sniffs" this is great. I'm just a lonely human....

???: Godzilla ?

"Godzilla heard a familiar voice, he turned around and saw Sayori"

Godzilla: Sayori ? Is that really you ?

Sayori: yes. It's me

Godzilla: no..........your lying

Sayori: what ? But it is me

Godzilla: no ! You're not the real Sayori ! Your an illusion !

Sayori: what are you talking about ?

"Suddenly Godzilla's eyes turned red as bloody tears were falling down his cheek"

Sayori: Godzilla ?!

"Godzilla then began to laugh"

Godzilla: i'm going crazy am i ? But you know what ? I don't care ! "laughs" everything that i've been through is just terrifying, horrible, disturbing and bloody ! Why ?! What did i do to deserve this !!! Why ?!?!

Sayori: Godzilla !!!

"Sayori run towards him and tried helping him but Godzilla pushed her away causing her to fall on the ground, Godzilla's eyes were randomly becoming normal but then red again, he was holding his head as if he was in pain. Sayori didn't know what to do to help him, Godzilla was going crazy and seem that he couldn't take it anymore, Sayori suddenly had an idea but she wasn't sure if it will worked but she was going to do it anyways. She got up, she put her hands on his face and pulled him into a kiss, Godzilla's eyes widen when he felt her lips on his, his eyes went back to normal, he closed his eyes and kissed back as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Godzilla felt in peace like if every bad thing was gone, they both pulled away as they blushed and looked away"

Sayori: are..............are you okay ?

Godzilla: y-yeah. Thanks

"Godzilla kissed Sayori on her lips wrapping his arms around her waist causing her eyes to widen but she then closed her eyes and melted in the kiss as she wraps her arms around his neck. The both of them felt a great emotion, Sayori had finally found happiness and the same could be said for Godzilla. They then pulled away as they then hug each other"

Sayori: we should probably get a move on

Godzilla: yeah. Let's go then

(A/N: music)