Chapter 10: The Literature Club

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 10. Now let's begin)

Godzilla P.O.V

"Godzilla slowy opened his eyes and saw that he was inside a place"

Godzilla: where am i ?

"Godzilla looked around the place and realized that he was inside a school"

Godzilla: so i'm in a school "looks around" where is everyone ? It's kind of quiet "let's out a sighs" well let's just hope there's no disturbing enemies and maybe Aya and Solomon are there somewhere

"Godzilla started walking down the school corridors and walking past some classes, Godzilla felt uneasy while he was walking, he felt like someone was watching him. Suddenly he hears voice that was coming from behind, he turned around and what he saw made his eyes widen in horror"

(A/N: music)

"A small pink haired girl was slowy walking towards him, she looked normal at first but what was disturbing is that she didn't have eyes, it's like her eyes were ripped out of her face and yet she had tears but there weren't normal tears, there were blood. Godzilla was completely terrified at what he was seeing, it wasn't really the first time that he saw disturbing things but this one happening to a young girl was not normal"

Pink haired girl: play with me instead

Godzilla: w-what ?

Pink haired girl: it's all i have...

Godzilla: what are you saying ?

Pink haired girl: "walks a bit faster" play with me

Godzilla: "backs away" stay back !

Pink haired girl: PLAY WITH ME !!!

"Suddenly her neck snapped which nearly caused Godzilla to vomit"

"She then started running towards him, Godzilla quickly reacted and hit her using his tail, she falls to the ground and she then disappears"

(A/N: end of the music)

Godzilla: what was that..............."sighs" well whatever it is i'm just gonna keep moving

"Godzilla continued walking down the school corridors until he comes across a class door covered with blood, he opens the door and goes inside the classroom, the classroom was covered with blood"

Godzilla: oh great

"As Godzilla entered the room he noticed some written papers on the tables"