Guardians Of Peace: Chapter 6

••••Patris••••

We leave Emile's house and start on the 16minute drive to the Custon mansion. Emile is messing with her bathing suit. She looks fine in it I don't know why she is worried.

"I never noticed how nice of a figure you have," we're stopped at a light. "When did you grow these?" I lightly poke at her bikini top.

"They've been there, trust me."

"I know what are you now? 36C?" The light turns green so I start driving again.

I have the top down so Emile has to yell, "34D now" We both laugh. Looks like I succeeded in getting her to lighten up.

We show up to the gated mansion. The gates open up and we drive through. Climb out of my challenger over the door like i always do and wait while Emile gets out the old fashioned way. I grab Emile's arm and waltz her right through the front door.

Thomas is sitting on the foot of the grand stairs alone even though the house is full of teens laughing and partying.

"Thomas!" I yell.

"Patris!" He causally gets up and walks over. Maliki was adopted into Thomas' family when Thomas was 3. Other than the fact that Maliki is black and an angel he fits right in. Thomas is an athlete just like his brother but his specialties are track and swimming. His sandy brown hair and boyish face made him a ladies man in middle school but now Maliki gets all the attention because all the girls want a man with a man face but i dont think Thomas minds much, only one girl matters to him.

"Wow...Emile. You look sexy!" Emile quickly gives him a Disgusted look so her tries to correct himself. "Not sleazy sexy! Womanly sexy, feminine. You look very grown up. Like a cougar.." This is getting hard to watch "Not that you look like a 40 year old desperate woman hooking up with young guys... I'm just saying you could be one... When you get older.. If you want to..."

I feel Emile tensing up so I interrupt him before she unleashes on him.
"So Thomas, what's the party for?"

"Just because I can..." He says matter-of-factly.

"Brat." Emile scoffs

"Excuse me?" Thomas asks.

"PATRIS! EMILE! Look who crashed the party! I don't remember inviting you two." Maliki yells walking quickly down the stairs. Thank the master angels! Maliki couldn't have shown up at a better time.

"Well it's a good thing I'm not as forgetful as you isn't it?" I reply giving him a quick hug. He hugs Emile, then punches Thomas in the arm.

"Tommy, go give Emile a tour of the premises. The grown ups are talking." Thomas rubs his arm and makes a bad attempt at holding Emile's hand. Emile shoots me a look of pure hate, I mouth "just go"

Once they're gone Maliki takes me upstairs to his bedroom. "If you're here to convince me not to go its too late. My names already on the list."

"So they'll take it off! You can't leave Thomas! His parents are never around and as his protector angel you're supposed to watch him!"

Thomas's mom and dad are part of traveling 3 world country charity help organization and are hardly ever home. Thomas and Maliki have a huge house and a bunch of money at their disposal. This invites gold diggers and demons, both things Maliki needs to protect Thomas from.

"He'll be fine, He's going to be a junior this year and I'll tell my family I'm enlisting in the army. Which isn't not true." He plops down on his junky bed.
"This isn't about you Maliki! It's about Thomas and if Thomas gets hurt because you run off wanting to play soldier, you'll never forgive yourself!" I leave his room and slam the door behind me.