Guardians Of Peace: Chapter 7

•••Emile•••

As soon as we arrive at Thomas' party I'm forced to have a conversation with him. I don't want to have a conversation with him. He's creepy.

"Wow...Emile. You look sexy!" i bite my tongue to keep from saying "Wow...Thomas. You're appalling. He continues "Not sleazy sexy! Womanly sexy, feminine. You look very grown up. Like a cougar.." My hand twitches to slap him. "Not that you look like a 40 year old desperate woman hooking up with young guys... I'm just saying you could be one... When you get older.. If you want to..."

"So Thomas, what's the party for?" Patris interrupts just in time. I was about to unleash on him.

"Just because I can..." He says in a stupid "Im super rich" tone.

"Brat." I mutter

"Excuse me?" Thomas asks. There are so many things I want to say but Maliki yells from atop of the fancy staircase. I don't like him very much either.

"PATRIS! EMILE! Look who crashed the party! I don't remember inviting you two." He jogs down the stairs.

"Well it's a good thing I'm not as forgetful as you isn't it?" Patris says giving him a hug. Even though I resist he hugs me. but makes up for the unwanted touching by punching Thomas in the arm.

"Tommy, go give Emile a tour of the premises. The grown ups are talking." Thomas rubs his arm tried to hold my hand. i slap it away. I don't want to go anywhere with this creep. I look at Patris and she mouths "just go".

So I cross my arms and walk away with Thomas. I look back and see Maliki lead Patris upstairs, my heart breaks. I don't like this party at all.

"This is the game room." Thomas says as we walk into a room with two big TV's and game consoles hooked into all of them. There are a few people in here playing Mario kart. We leave and he shows me 3 more rooms, The large library, the home theater and the gym. He's talking about his money and how rich he is. As if that's going to make him less creepy.

"How about we go to the pool?" I cut in.

"Uhh... Sure." He shrugs. He puts his arm around me and leads me to the pool. "We have an indoor pool and an outdoor pool we also have a hot tub." He looks as though he's about to take me in the direction of the hot tub. I push his arm off of my shoulder and walk over to the pool. I remove my shorts and jump in. The water is cold but soon starts to feel good. Thomas sheds his shirt, and flexes, showing off his 8pack. He tries to walk over to the edge of the water but he slips on the tiles and falls into the water. He emerges seconds later spitting and coughing.

"Slippery when wet." I say trying to hold in my laughter. I can't do it. I burst with laughter and he blushes. God, he looks like such a little boy.

"Glad you thought that was funny." He splashes me.

"What can I say, I'm a people pleaser." I drop beneath the water feeling the coolness of it all. I let the new cool feeling wash away the heart break. Then I swim away. I don't get far before I am forced to breathe again. I'm not a swimmer. By time I'm ready to go back under Thomas has caught up to me.

"Look Emile, I know we had our problems.."

"Problems? You ruined my first dance, and have been an unbearable creep since that."

"Unbearable? Really? Jeez I'm only trying to treat you special. I like you!" He yells it.

"Okay... You know. I probably wouldn't hate you if you had just apologized."

"I'm sorry, could you please forgive me?"

"No, but I hate you less now."

"Well, how about free swim lessons? I noticed your form was a bit off..."