Chapter 2

I felt a cold hands rubbing my thighs seductively, pushing my towel up and pulling my panty down slowly ( I had frozen on my bed 😶, my limbs were not working anymore, I couldn't even find my voice to scream , I mean who will even hear me scream to come to my aid 😭) as these thoughts were running through my head , his hands had already gotten into my panties, but I frankly don't know where this energy came from , I sprang up and to my utmost suprise!! It was ... it was a nightmare !🤦‍♀ this left me panting hard because this nightmare was a very serious one ( I mean who could have broken into our house to try to rape me 🙍🏼? Could it be Da ? 😨or perhaps it was not a nightmare after all ? ) I quickly switched on my light , looked around to check whether someone had sneaked into my room and to my disappointment there was nothing like that ( maybe I was overreacting,don't you think so ? Was it because later in the night I caught my Dad spying me with those eyes so he had all those schemes up his sleeves ? Nooo that will be so wicked of me to tag my Dad with such an evil plot ) . I switched off my light to return to bed , it was 1:40 in the morning 😵, I said a word of prayer 🙏 ( lol after having this nightmare who won't say a word of prayer ) . I had drifted to sleep 😴 but I had my ears on the ground and 10 minutes later ( if I'm not wrong ) I heard someone open my door slowly ( one thing I didn't tell you is that I had hid my pen right under my pillow 😡and ready to stab the pig with all of my might 😫💪) the door was closed slowly and I knew this was going to be something else , I felt that this person had sat on my bed slowly and I also drew my pen from under my pillow slowly " Nyo Nyo , Enyonam " ah ! It was my mum ! 😩" Enyo wake up 😊" ( herh ! I jumped up and gave her the biggest and warmest hug ever,but I didn't even know why I was crying 😭 all I knew was that , I had really missed her ❤❤) " Ma , I had been waiting for you 😭" I said this amidst tears " Congrats my dear 😁, see I wanted to come and pick you but you know yesterday was Thursday and it was the usual Layback Thursday Night Party ,so I had to be there , I'm really sorry 😐..... I know right 😏" my mum and I had a little chit chat and decided to talk in the morning.

I was awoken by the sweet scented aroma 🤤 of my second favorite dish , Jollof with baked beans accompanied with salad, sausages and boiled egg 😋😋( I know , I know ,I'm a foodie ,yes 😂😂😂 and the question you are asking yourself is "second favorite" ?? 😂) well that was just by the way 🙂, I hurried to brush my teeth and rushed down to the dining hall and on the table served was my "second favorite " 😂😁🤤 , my mum and Dad were already seated waiting for me " Good morning Ma and Da 😁...Good morning my dear 😁. How are you this morning? ....mm I'm great " I filled my mouth with food , forgetting about praying 😂, but as we were dining I noticed that my Dad had been silent all along ( what could be troubling him ? Oh .. or was he " ashamed " to look at me this morning because of what happened yesterday? lol why was I even bothering myself with that ? Besides his wife is here err ) and as if my mum had read my mind, she immediately asked my Dad why he had been silent all this while " oh I'm okay oo , just a little headache from yesterday's trip " ( okay ah well... that could be true , because whiles I was busily sleeping ,😴 he was driving) . Not long , we heard a car 🚗 beep it's horn right infront of our gate , I ran out ,opened the gate and it was my main man ! Delali 😂😂😂" Yo !!!!! My everything some !" He called out to me and I ran to hug him , he carried me like he usually does and gave me kisses all over my cheeks 😂😂 my brother was nuts ( yh "my everything some " is what he calls me, he says I'm his girlfriend, mother , wife , sister, advocate blah blah blah 😂❤❤ the love was deep mherrn 💪😁) " ei Dela ,is the car yours? 🙂.... oh naaa it's my friend's , he lives a few blocks away from ours ,his kid brother is even in the car , say hi err 😁😁" he called out to the guy and this tall guy,not too fair in a black T-shirt with a "Ground up Charley " inscription (Kwesi Arthur fan 😴) in a red Supreme shorts about Dela's height got down from the car" Hi , I'm Makafui but you can call me McKay " he said this with a beautiful smile ( omG he had dimples 🤤, oh but I was not into him oo 😏) I also introduced myself as well but I noticed that this guy kept on smiling at me while Dela and I were talking (ei what is this 😏). Dela told him to wait in the car and we headed inside the house .

My mum was not going to work today 😩🙏 oh thank God . Dad had left for work already, Dela too said he had some rounds to make so he had to leave but promised to come in the evening ( 🤦‍♀this boy , I know he won't come back) he kissed my mum and I goodbye and left. Ma and I had a long chat , watched movies " Aharn ! Ma , I had a nightmare yesterday " and as I was about to narrate everything her phone rang 💔💔

  _To be continued _