Then this....

" He is Dela 's friend ! , he was the one he came with the other day , you can call Dela now and ask him " tears had welled up in my eyes as I spoke , my mum and Dad became silent ,when suddenly Delali called Da that he was bringing the documents over , I stood up to go to my room and my mum harshly instructed me to sit down ( why was she so angry at me with no reason ☹) . An hour later ,Dela entered " Good good afternoon 😁" he greeted and only my mum responded " Ah ! Why is everyone kinda moody 🙂? ... Your sister has started dating with God knows who and she is denying it too ! 🙄...Oh Ma, I know Phee , she won't rush into things like this and who lied to you that she has started something like that ? ... Your Dad saw her speaking with him over the phone ... oh really well I remember I called Phee to tell McKay to call me , I guess that's when Da saw her ... so McKay is his name? " both my Mum and Dad asked " I hope what you are saying is true oo yoo "  I didn't it like it at all when my mum was mad at me , especially when she thinks of me like this 😰. Dela then pulled me upstairs to show me something ( lol what was that something?) . He locked the door immediately we entered and told me to sit down on my bed " Phee ? You like McKay right? " wuoow Dela didn't just ask me this question ,did he ? " uhh... yhh... I think so but I can't like him , I don't know , I mean ... hey ? Hey ? Why what's wrong? " Dela had seen tears in my ears , I was trying to hide my tears but my brother knew me too well and I guess this was the time " Hey Phoebe ? 😟 why are you crying?? What's wrong? Speak to me ! Hey ? ... Dela I don't know ! I don't know how to start everything , it's ...it's... just ... it's what ?? Talk! Hey see if no one at all won't believe and understand you ern then it's not me , just talk to me ...Dad raped me " the words came out just like that , I had said this with my head down " wait,wait,wait , Enyo ? What did you say ??? ...Dela he raped me ! 😰😭😭 ,aharn that day you came here with McKay,mum had to leave for work after receiving a call so I was left all alone .." I narrated everything in tears 😭 and for the first time in my life, i had never seen Dela cry like this before 😩😭😭, he blamed himself for not being here to protect me.

Dela was still in a state of shock and he was sooo angry 😡 that I could see a vein on his forehead , he took my hand and promised me he was going to do everything possible to make sure this man is arrested before next month ends , he started apologizing all of a sudden for hiding something from me ( what could it be 😶?) " See,Phee ? I know I'm not in the right position to tell you this and ...and what I'm about to tell you will come as a shock to you but you are of age now and you will understand somethings... okaay ? What is it ? ... Well .. the thing is ... the ...tsw , the man out there is not our father ..." the words echoed in my head, my ears were deceiving right ? 😦 " wh..what did you say ???? 😨 Dela what did you just say !??? ... hey? Hey ? Calm down " I was breathing hard , the tears that streaked down my cheeks were hot I was shaking with anger ( oh okaaay! I know understand! So that is why this man does not have any sense of shame and doesn't even regret doing this to me 😤) Dela had held me tight from doing anything crazy " Dela let me go , Ma must hear this now ! I swear I will kill this man see Dela I swear !!! 😭... Hey ! Hey ! chill ! Chill calm down , put yourself together, we have to make mum believe us , with enough proof... To hell with proof Dela !! That man has ..has has hurt me like this and we are waiting for proof ? See even if Ma won't believe me ! I'm not sure after telling her everything she will trust that man again , let me go hoh ! " I hit Dela's hand hard enough and run out of my room down the stairs in top speed , I was panting and fuming with anger , enough was enough . Dela chased after me trying to stop me , I had gone insane with anger 😡😡, I could hear my mum and dad laughing as they were watching Tv ( nothing was going to stop me from telling my mum everything and I was doing it right now )

" Ma!! 😡... what is it ?  😒 I have something to tell you 😡"

*To be continued*

Please like and comment
Thank you😇😇😎