Interesting turn of events😂😂

" Ma! Ma !! " I rushed down there to call my mum , tears had welled up in my eyes😥" your mum is out ... oh so you reported him right ?? 😰 you are soo wicked ,very wicked ... whatever little girl , I will make sure your brother smells pepper,such insolence ,you this small boy you want to beat me ,he doesn't know whom he is joking with ...." we both heard a loud crack ,owh they had broken Dela's door to get in to arrest him , they put handcuffs around his wrists and descended with him 😨 " officer take him away !! Stupid boy ! I will teach you a lesson ,you wait !... Dela Ma and I will come and get you out okay ?! 😰 Don't worry ... you and who will get him out ..." Dela didn't utter a word as they were going but shot him a very angry look 👀 . He followed Dela and the police with his car to the police station ( owhh what if this thing is taken to court 😢😰😰😩💔) I ran out, bought airtime and called my mum to hurry up and come home . " Dear Lord please be with Dela " was all the prayer I was saying going up and down in the house , in fact I couldn't sit down , I saw my mum rushing in from the main gate " Enyo ! Why what is it ?!! ... It's Dela 😭😭... Ehern ! What ?! Why what has happened?!! ... He has been arrested ! 😫😭😭...Ah by who ?! Why what did he do ?!!...It was your husband who went to file a complaint against him 😖...Victor ?? Ah ! Why did Victor do that ?!!  My own son ?? He must be out of his mind !! Ah this matter is supposed to be settle at home ?!! Not at the police station 😤!! ...Enyo see you can't go with me okay ? Stay here and let me go okay ? " she quickly rushed outside hopped into a taxi and headed straight for the Kasoa Police Station. I had two problems now ; one : with McKay to explain things to him and two : my elder brother who has been my confidant and the one to help me gather enough proof for that man to be arrested had rather been arrested 😫😫. I had to make a decision whether to go for prom tomorrow or visit my brother Dela ,after tossing and turning, I finally decided to go for prom night and explain myself to McKay to clear things with him so he doesn't see me as a liar or something like that .

I was dozing in the couch when I heard someone knocking, it was already evening, it was my mum and she was really pissed " Ma how did it go ?? ...hm they said they will come here and ransack his room for any traces of drugs .... drugs ??? But Dela doesn't do that ! I know him ! .... Enyo I know, I know , Dela is my son and I know he won't do that but you know because he attacked your father ..oh sorry I mean Victor they said it's an exercise they do pertaining to cases like these so don't worry ...okay ?? So when will they come ?? ... Saturday morning " . Speaking of the devil , my stepfather entered as we were talking " Good evening...Victor what is good about this evening?? Tell me ! Ah how could you ?!  How could you go and report Dela to the police for him to be arrested just like that ?!! Yes! I know he has been disrespectful to you and he deserves to be punished but we were going to settle it in a matured way ! Here in the house , I'm highly disappointed in you ... hoh, Gloria don't tell me that ! That boy nearly beat me up and you are telling me that erhnn we can settle this in the house ?!! " they kept on arguing and arguing , I cut in and told my mum I was taking the lead to my room and that I had something to tell her ( I'm sure my stepdad thought I was again coming to tell her about that day ,but rather I was going to ask for her permission to prom ) . My mum came to my room after the hot argument and I told her about prom ,she granted me permission and said she was impressed I asked her for permission eventhough I was mad at her . She wished me a goodnight and left my room, I pulled the blanket over my head ,said a prayer and slept.

Friday mornings were kinda cool , but this particular Friday ,to me, was going to be really hectic , I went to the salon to braid my hair and Ma had already ordered me a very nice dress, I was yet to see how it was because she said she wanted how beautiful it was to be a surprise ( I guess she was trying to make it up to me ) . On my way to the salon , I called McKay countless times but he still didn't, I had taken the path right behind his house to the salon , lucky enough for me , I learnt I would be able to get a ticket for myself even at the entrance of the hotel since McKay was not in talking terms with me . I was looking nice and different after fixing my weave on 👩🏽( I really looked like a big girl ♥) , i rushed home to dress up and look all set for the evening ,you might think I'm crazy but I was really dressing up to look good to the extent that McKay's anger was going to subside on seeing me 🙂. When I got to my room , a very black beautiful knee length dress with no sleeves had been laid on my bed and on the floor in front of my bed were a pair of ash stoned heels to match with my dress ( wow ! My mum knew my taste so well ) . I quickly took my bath, slid into my dress , made up my face ,wore my heels and released my hair onto my shoulder, I turned to look at myself in the mirror and oh my,oh my , I'm beautiful oo😀😀my light skinned color had really matched with everything. I stepped outside to where my mum had seated and she opened her mouth in amazement as soon as she saw " oh my God ! My baby you are looking stunning!! You  have grown so beautifully " she was crying 😭 ( oh my mum could be sensitive papa 🤦‍♀) " Ma thanks for the dress and everything... my pleasure my dear 😘😘" she hugged me and planted a kiss on my cheeks.

I had to get to East Airport latest by 6:30 to 7:00 so my mum ordered an uber 🚗to come for me . Minutes later the uber was already at our gate , my mum said a prayer for me , gave me some money and followed me to the gate to pay for the fare .

*To be continued*

Please like and comment
Thanks😎😎😇