❣Chapter Four❣

Hello there! Thank you for reaching this far, I hope you are not bored. I kinda feel like you're getting bored and was like 'I don't wanna read this anymore' or something. . . and i'm terribly sorry for that. SORRY. XC Boo me.

Unedited . . . SORRY (again) for the errors.

So, anyway... I need some feedback, so... vote, comment, share, fangirl, do something. Lol. c;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" All I can do is forget the past, literally... Make new memories, create new moments, start new beginnings... And wake up. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four

My eyes open slowly, my visions are very blurry. I flutter my eyes for a few times, the vision adjusts. A shiny white light was against my eyes, the smell of isopropyl alcohol was lingering my nose. An awkward feeling was inside my flesh, on my right hand. A weird thing was on my nose, cool air was getting inside my nostrils.

A beeping sound was summoning my ears. I feel something against my chest and my shoulder, they are thin, long tubes. Where am I? I hoist my head up. The pain was deep inside my head, aching harder in every move I make. I groan, I look at my surroundings and just realized that I was in a hospital room.

But why? And why am I asking? Aren't I the one who should know this? Oh my god, I don't remember! But why? Why?

"Miss, what are you experiencing right now?" A nurse asks, obviously she is, just look at her perfectly clean white clothes, her hair in a neat ponytail. I think of an answer,

"Confused." I flatly say.

"May I ask your name?" She demands. I think really hard. What is my name? And so, a memory flashes...

"Aleena." A woman was calling me, I believe. I turn my head around and saw her light brown hair, her beautiful amber eyes looks at me with happiness. I extend to her and embrace her, my height was little compared to her.

"Aleena, what do you desire to eat?" Her sweet voice asked. I think of something, but the first food that popped in my head was mashed potato.

"Mashed Potato!" I answer in eagerness, my voice was a little high-pitched. She offers a hand and I took it, we walked along the sidewalk and stopped in front of a classy-vintage themed restaurant. She walked inside with me, hanging around her hand. I stare at her beautiful face as she talked to the girl in the counter.

"Let's sit over there, Aleena." Her sweet voice said, she drags me by my tiny hand and drags me to a round table with two dining chairs. I try to sit on the chair but I'm too little, too short.

"Let me help you, baby." She sweetly giggles and lifts me up, she places me on the chair and sits across me. I giggled.

"Here's your food, madame." A suited man came and placed a tray of mashed potato, vegetable salad, and lemonade on the table.

"Thanky!" I smile at him, he pats my head. I pout because my hair got messed up.

"Let's eat, Aleena." The woman said, I nod and started eating the mashed potato. The tenderness and flavor was covering my taste buds, eating this kind of mashed potato feels like I was in heaven.