❣Copyright | Author's Note | Introduction❣

[A/N: You can perhaps skip this page. But it will mean a lot to me if you read this page carefully.]

Copyright

This novel is completely a work of fiction. All of the names, characters, organizations, incidents, and events portrayed in it are either the work of the author's mind or are used fictionally. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities, and plot of this novel is entirely coincidental and is strictly not copied, stolen, or re-made for personal purposes.

Copyright (c) by @nellavanilla

All rights reserved. 2014

---

Author's Note

Hello there! So, some of these chapters contains mature themes. You have been warned. Oh, and this story contains exclusive heartbreak moment(s),

---

Introduction

Aleena Young-the main character, is just fictional, like any of the characters mentioned in this novel. It do not refer to any person.

I'm trying my best for this book to be as general as possible. But, I'm afraid that won't happen. First, basically because the characters are adults, so yeah.

The title here is "Losing the Groom" because of such reasons, you'll know why in the further chapters that are updated.

Basically, this novel is just a work of my imagination. It helps me, and I think it will help you too. Why do I wrote this novel? It's simply because I want to share my imagination and the work of fiction that is scribbling over and over my mind. And, also, I sometimes dreamed to be an author, and all of you apreciating all of my work/s. I did not made this book for anything else. It's simply I want to share it to all of you, and if possible, to help you.

Please do tell me everything; what you think of my work, what you expects from it... everything! It would be such pleasure. c;

Okay, I'll stop for now. Before you start, I would like to thank you for adding my book to your library (If you did), and for of course, reading. Please give me feedback!

Again, thank you. c;

Happy reading!

Katherine