❣Chapter Five❣

Hello! I'm sorry for updating a little late. School is now on, bumer. :c

So, I might, or might not update that early now because of certain reasons. So, I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for the errors, misspelled words, etc., this was not yet edited.

Thank you for reaching this far! I love you guys! I sure do hope you vote, comment, fan, whatevs. c:

Chapter dedicated to @Last_white_rose

Because, my guts say so. c;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Maybe you don’t deserve to remember your past. Maybe your past does not deserve you. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five

"Aleena, wake up. It's morning." I heard Celine's voice, waking the hell out of me. I groan, my eyes slowly open, "Celine? What happened last night?" I asked, "I'm sorry for giving you the pills. I don't know they are sleeping pills." She looks sorry, I smile. "It's okay, it helped me sleep. Thank you." I say, "Oh, and Doctor Frank allowed you to visit the guy." She smiled, brightly. My eyes widens, "What are we waiting for? I badly want to see him. I might remember something; he might be someone I know." I say, she pulls the wheelchair on the side of the bed, I carefully sit on it.

We rushed to the elevator and waiter for it to open, when it did, we jumped in. Celine pressed the button of the elevator, after a few moments, we arrived on the destined floor. She courts me to his room, a long glass window covered outside; I glance at the hospital bed that I could see. But, I did not saw his face yet. Celine drags me inside; she wears a mask, and offers me. "No thank you." I say, smiling at her. "If you insist." Her lips said behind the mask. I glance at the perfectly cleaned ICU, monitoring his every vital sign.

I hold on to the rails on my side and lift myself up, I carefully standstill, and when I felt a touch of comfort, I walk slowly to him. I stand on the side of his bed, I glance at his hand, and dextrose was inserted. I look at his face, his damn good-looking face. He has this golden black hair which is obviously messy, and a bit pale. His torso was obviously muscular, from his neck to his toes; he must be in great shape, except for now. His eyes were closed, long black eyelashes were growing on his eyelids, his nose was pointy and a bit big, but his pink thin luscious lips are to die for.

Aleena, stop admiring a stranger! I heard my subconscious yelled, I glare at my annoying self. I just stared at the stranger for a whole minute. I just noticed, his skin was glowing every second, his hair just... Bloomed. The heartbeat measure thing was turning very active, beeps are letting go. I look at his muscular hand, it moves. The long index finger move, my eyes widens, I look at his eyes. And slowly, it opens. His dark brown looks at my eyes, I felt something... something I'm not sure of, something that might be good, something that might be bad. His eyes look away, and back at me.

"W-who are you?" He frowns, "Oh, I, uh, am Aleena." I say. "Who are you?" He asked for the second time, clarifying his question. "I-I-I don't, know. It's uh, c-complicated." I resist not stammering, but obviously, I failed. "Doctor! He's awake!" I hear Celine called out. In an instance, a doctor burst in, and no. it wasn't Doctor Frank. He talks to Celine and she quickly grabs the clipboard and started writing something, she walks near me and I move aside.