❣Chapter Ten❣

Hello! Bonjour! I'm soooooo sorry again for the super duper late update and for the hold, I'm just a little busy with life and I was done rewriting "The Train Station" (check it out if you want c:), it's a story dedicated to your inner wanderlust *wink*.

So, hey, it's summer here! and its freaking hot. We have a lot of out of town trips so I'm kinda busy, sorry. c;

I gladly dedicate this chapter to @xnknOwn. c:

To all of you, I hope this chapter makes you accept my apology. *puppy eyes* 

Oh and also, play the music video there because it's officially the story's theme song (or something), because it's just so darn accurate, lol yay!

Anyway, do enjoy! Love y'all!! *:

—————————————————————————————

I'm not moving away.

—————————————————————————————

Chapter Ten

Nathan and I walked home together in silence. He didn't dare to say a word, and so am I. Two can play this game.

Inhaling the fresh ten o'clock morning breeze, my chocolate-colored hair swayed like a tree in a windy day. I let my elbows press the cold cement rails of the balcony, my hands clasped against each other.

Hearing the door opened, I turn to see Nathan standing by my side, "I'm heading out," he said, I could feel his gaze on me. I ignored the feeling and stared at the busy morning of the city. "It's just business. Work." He shortly explained.

I shot him a glare, "What's your job, exactly?" I asked, quite narrowing my eyes at him, he looks lost. "Currently, I'm a store clerk at a supermarket just a couple of blocks away." He answered, I could hint the boldness in his voice.

Glaring at him, I clenched and then unclenched my jaws. Something is up with this man, "Alright." I simply said, "I guess I'll just stay here and do nothing." I added, sarcasm hits my voice. Nathan chuckled, "Take care." He patted my head and left me at the balcony.

I sighed. I'm so lost. So... Confused. I must find someone. And hopefully, I will.

I stormed out the apartment and walked through the pavement. People are everywhere, making me realize that the city I'm in was pretty busy. Houses, buildings, apartments, stores are everywhere. It was as if everything was fast-forwarded and I was in slow motion.

Where shall I go? Who shall I find? I never been so lost before. And I don't even know where I am. Maybe I should go back to the hospital, I think I'm still ill. Or maybe not.

Gazing at my right, I saw a bookstore. A tall guy wearing a white polo, blue jeans and a pair of black loafers stood by the open door, reading a book. He hid his face through the black fedora that he's wearing.

I took several steps towards him, giving a safe space. "Excuse me," I try to get his attention. He looked up for his brown eyes to see me, his crooked nose sniffed, he gave me a quizzical look, "Um, I was just wondering. Where am I?" I asked, hiding the awkwardness I was feeling.

"You're standing in front of a goddamn bookstore, dude." He sarcastically said, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes, "Really, sir. Where am I?" I asked once more, trying to convert my anger to kindness. "Really, dude?" He gave me a smug glare, "Look, go away. I'm not up to some foolishness." He added, gazing back at the book he's reading.