❣Chapter One❣

Hey there! I am truly flattered that you are reading this right now. First, I really am sorry for the wait. But, your wait has come to an end! Second, I again am sorry for the grammatical errors, this was not yet edited. Again, I am really flattered that you are reading this.

This is truly a work of fiction and it is not copied, remade, whatever you call it.

Thank you, really. You made my day, don't hesitate leaving a message on the comments below! Please do tell me what you think about this book. And please do vote. I accept feedbacks in open arms. c;

Again, thank you.

I love you all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

I sat at our mahogany couch in this classic-modern living room of our not-so-rich but not-so-poor house. Darren said he will pick me up at seven. It's already six fifty-five.

"Are you sure Darren will pick you up?" Mom asked, sitting next to me.

"Yes, I'm sure, mom." I smiled at her, I was adopted, and only child. My adopted mom here—Marilyn Young, adopted me since I was a baby. She used to have a husband, which is my adopted father—Genesis Richard Young, he died when I was nineteen.

Do I love them? Yes, I do. I owe them my life, and I am not one of those adopted children who wonders who their real parents is, then getting theirselves to rebellion.

Why? Because, I'm happy with my life. I consider my life almost the definition of "perfect". I live in peace, in a town in United Kingdom—Gillingham, UK. Happily in a relationship with Darren Middleton. The horn of Darren's wealthy car made me jolt out of my thoughts.

"Looks like your ride is here." Mom smiled, I glanced at the grandfather clock on the corner of the living room—exactly seven o'clock. There's a knock on the door which I guess was Darren.

"How do I look?" I nervously asked mom, I spun around, my red above-knee length dress swirls.

"You look perfect." mom said, her hands clawed with each other, she kissed me on my forehead.

"You look absolutely perfect," Mom murmured, "I got one advice for you..." she whispered, I raised an eyebrow, curiousness.

"If Darren asked you a question, just say yes." she winked before opening the door.

"Good evening, Marilyn." Darren gave mom a welcoming smile. He has a bouquet of beautifully mixed lavender, stargazers and red roses,

"For you." He handed it to mom, I'm not surprised, he mentioned once about giving my mom her favorite flowers. Mom looked overwhelmed,

"Thank you." She said, "Be careful." Mom added before we walked to Darren's wealthy car. He opened the door where the passenger's seat is, I sat comfortably. He sat at the driver's seat next to me. The vehicle started and we drove away. I wonder where are we going?

After a few kilometers of driving, he stopped at an airport, Gatwick (the name of the airport).

"Darren, what's this?" I chuckled, kind of enthusiastic. Of course I rode on an airplane before, I studied my courses on Paris, France—where Darren and I met.