❣Chapter Seven❣

Hello! So, thank you for reading the previous chapter. I'm sorry for the mistakes.

This chapter is inspired by Meralyn. So, take a grip, girl. This chapter is dedicated to ya. *:

Oh, and thank you so much for the votes!

Please please please appreciate my work. :c

And remember... I love you all! c;

Enjoy!

Unedited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reasons why I fell in love with you is an unexceptional forevermore, not just a hundred, a thousand, or a million. An unexceptional forevermore...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven

Opening my eyes, waking up in the morning, and realizing I don't remember anything was not something you want in the first part of the day. The freshly painted walls of the to-be living room reminded me of the fun I had yesterday, of the fun we had yesterday.

I stood up on the old couch where I just slept. Remembering that Nathan slept in a spare room, I walked to the spare room and knocked. I waited for an answer, a groan, or even a shut up. But really, nothing responded.

"I'm proceeding in." I said half-confidently. I grabbed the slightly rusty doorknob and turned it, pushing it open. "Nathan?" I marveled. As I stepped in, nothing welcomed me, the empty folding bed just lay there like it was left heartbroken.

I wonder where could Nathan be? I went out of the room and closed it, I glanced at the partly opened door by the living room and wondered what it is. I took a step to approach the door where my curiosity hangs, I turned the doorknob open.

The cool breeze of the morning delighted me, the view of the city from here was magnificent. The live picture of the morning sky was amazing. It was an open balcony, with a cooling aura. The low walls that surrounds me are painted in beige, I had noticed a pot on the walls, sitting lonely on top of it.

I approached it and found out that it was one withered rose, some shades of red still existed, but has failed to brightened... Which reminded me of something...

Opening a royal-like door, I found my other hand holding a bigger one, with long and strong fingers wrapped around my small one. I was only looking at my three inches wedges which is red in color, walking, taking a step every second. I noticed that the hand I'm still holding was from the guy at my side, walking jut next to me.

I glanced up, my hair failed to stay at my back and fell in front of my shoulders, hiding the bare skin that the straps of my dress showed. "It's okay. They'll love you. Just be yourself." I heard the deep voice of the man said next to me. I sighed, "Why? I must be horrible if I behave like myself, like always." I asked in disbelief.