❣Chapter Nine❣

Bonjour! I know I'm screwed to all of you for not updating early, I'm really sorry for that. And I do understand if you already gave up on my story. Sorry! D:

Let me make it up to ya.

Here's Nathan...
Nathan, kiss them. *sighs*

Nathan: kisses you all! <3

Mehehe. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! 

UNEDITED.

Sorry baes. <3

XO,    c:

Vanilla. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I don't know, I just think I needed to apologize. You know, like a bird trapped in a cage. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine

I wake up, Nathan was in front of me, cuddling me tightly. I gazed at his sleeping face. The shade of dawn was peeking the windows, stating that it was a delightful morning. Nathan frowned, his eyes still closed, "I'm sorry, Aleena." He grumbled.

My brows furrowed, "Why?" I asked, muttering. "For everything." He whispered, my brows furrowed more. What is he talking about?

"Nathan." I try to wake him up. And I successfully did, his eyes opened. He gazed at me for seconds, his eyes alarmed. Then the alarmed eyes of his faded to cheerful and he smiled, "Good morning." He greeted. Oh, this man and his sudden change of moods. How could I keep up?

He stood up, "Do you want some breakfast?" He asked, gazing at my morning structure. Feeling myself blush, I looked down to hide my embarrassment. "You look beautiful when you wake up." He muttered, making me look at him. He's standing there, his eyes soft, yet very deep.

Feeling myself blush harder, "Breakfast, please." I completely change the subject. I don't want embarrassment anymore. He chuckled, "Alright then," he said, "But first, wear this." He handed me a paper bag, which I didn't noticed he was holding. I opened the paper bag and found something white.

It was a white dress. I noticed the black pair of lacy underwear and bra, then I flushed scarlet. Did Nathan bought these pair of underwear? Oh how humiliating. "I want you to wear it, okay?" Nathan ordered, making me flush bright scarlet more. Of course he meant the dress, silly! Oh, stop humiliating me. I was about to say something and complaint but he walked outside the room, cutting me off. Sighing in defeat, I went to the bathroom and fixed myself and of course, forcefully wore the ridiculous clothing.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I glanced at the girl wearing a ridiculous dress in the mirror. The skirt was above-knee-length, peculiarly short, ruched and lined. The top was sleeveless, and shows my collarbone. I'm ashamed. I'm not used to wear dresses, or so I thought.