4.

Leave lots of comments and votes
♡♡♡♡

Genesis Bailey|Benji|

"Do we have to go?" Delilah asked in a sad tone. I sighed heavily because this was her third time asking.

"Yes, we do."

I didn't even get any sleep last night. I don't know this man and I had to be aware of my surroundings.

"But Zain is so nice-"

"Delilah, do you know him? Huh?" I angrily zipped up my bag and looked at her.

"No." She said in a soft voice. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings, but I'm doing this for her more than myself.

"Don't you understand I can't let anything happen to you? I'm doing this for you so you don't end up like me."

I feel disgusting all the time and no matter how many showers I take, I don't feel clean. My view on men is fucked up. I'll never find a man to accept me unconditionally.

I'm only sixteen and already damaged goods. Only thing I'm probably good for is laying on my back.

"Okay." She mumbled, walking ahead of me out of the room.

"Good morning Delilah and Genesis!" Zola beamed when we came into her view making me smile a little. She's so adorable.

"Good morning." We both said and Zain turned around from the stove.

"Leaving already?" He asked when he saw my bag on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I figured we get out of your hair now." I avoided eye contact. I hate looking men in the eyes.

"You should eat." He pointed at the two plates sitting on the table. I never thought men actually cooked.

"No thanks-"

"I wasn't asking. Sit down and eat." He said in a firm tone. I sucked my teeth and sat the table.

"Ooh pancakes! With chocolate chips!" Delilah hungrily dug into her food like she hadn't eaten in years.

"You just going to stare at it or eat?" Zain spoke and I rolled my eyes, picking up my fork. He was really getting on my nerves at this point.

I ate in silence and Delilah's eventually left me to go play with Zola in her room. Zain pulled out a seat and sat across from me not saying a word.

"What?" I finally said when I got tired of him staring at me.

"Alright, I'm not trying to be in your business or anything, but are you running away from a boyfriend or something?"

"Where did you get that from? I've never had a boyfriend in my life."

"Then who's Omar?" He pointed at my wrist that read OMAR'S PROPERTY.

Everyone in the house had one along with a bar code on the back of our necks. Delilah had one, but I covered hers with makeup and kept her hair down.

I pursed my lips as I sat my fork down, "For someone who doesn't want to be in my business, you sure are all in my business."

"Well I'm going to assume he's grown and you ran away. He became controlling and you left him. You're only sixteen-"

"I'm going to stop you there because you're way off. My life doesn't have shit to do with you."

"I'm trying to help you."

"I didn't ask for your damn help. What do you want?"

"Huh?"