8.

Vera Wells |Honey|
Two Months Later

"So you little bitches been plotting since Benji left." Omar eyed is as he slowly paced back and forth.

Last night Priya escaped and this time she was successful unlike her sister. I'm so tired of this. It's only a matter of time before Jaida and Gwen try to leave to.

"Daddy, you know I wouldn't do that to you—"

"Vera, shut the hell up. Now is not the time." He snapped, pointing his finger at me.

Gwen snickered making me side eye her. I officially can't stand that bitch. She's just mad that I have what she doesn't.

"Maybe you've been too careless because you've been too busy trying to find that bitch, Genesis." I attempted to mumble under my breath, but failed.

I felt Omar yank me up by my hair before being slapped to the floor. Holding my cheek, I looked up at him in shock.

"I'm getting tired of your damn mouth." He glared at me before looking at Jaida and Gwen on the couch. "Who wants to try to leave next? Speak up now so I can save both of our time by killing you."

They both sat up straight, mouths pressed close together. I know they're trying to leave. Maybe I should tell Omar, then it will be just me and him.

"Omar—"

"One more word, Vera. Say one more word and I swear to god."

"But—"

"All three of you get out my face!"

I scurried to my feet and followed Jaida and Gwen up the stairs to their room.

"What do you think it's like out there?" Jaida's curious ass asked.

"Free..." Was all Gwen said. I rolled my eyes.

"Benji and Charm are some bad ass bitches because I could never escape. I'm too scary. There's nothing out there for me anyways." Jaida sighed sadly as she shrugged.

"I'm still not understanding why you want to leave so bad."

Gwen narrowed her eyes at me while tilting her head to the side, "You must like getting slapped around and living in fear. Omar doesn't love you. You get treated just like the rest of us. Only difference is that you fuck him even though he has other women in here all the time."

"Those women don't mean anything to him." I waved her off. I wasn't trying to hear anything she had to say.

"Neither do you." Jaida interjected. This bitch always going against me.

"Jaida, how about you shut that dick sucking mouth of yours and stay out my business."

She laughed, "Tuh, bitch you suck dick just like me."

I scoffed as I got up, and left the room. I'm just about sick of both of those bitches.

Genesis Bailey |Benji|

"Ohh, so you got money money." Mikayla gawked at the inside of Zain's house.

He had to work late tonight and his mom was busy so I offered to watch Zo for him. I don't have anything else better to do.

"That's what a man does." He made sure to put emphasis on man. I rolled my eyes.

He just acts more weird as time goes on, but I try my best to ignore it.

"Heyy Genny!" Zola ran up to me and hugged my waist.

Zain gave her a look and she slickly rolled her eyes as she walked off with Delilah.