5.

Vera Wells |Honey|

I rolled over in the satin sheets that were wrapped around my bare body, waking up to emptiness. Sitting up, I saw Omar walking into the room shirtless with his boxers on.

For a man in his forties, he's very toned and well kept.

"Why do you seem upset?" I noticed his blank face when he sat at the end of the bed.

"I still haven't found Benji." He said making me roll my eyes. I'm tired of hearing about this bitch.

"Who cares? You just want to kill her anyways. Let the bitch wander around in the streets playing mommy."

"I'm not going to kill her. Maybe rough her up a bit, but not kill her. I only said that because I wanted to scare her into staying."

"You killed Blanca when she ran away." I didn't like that he had some sort of favoritism for Benji and the hoe didn't even let him get some.

Blanca was Priya's older sister that ran away last year and when they found her Omar killed her. Some sister she is, she left Priya to fend for herself.

I don't even know why they want to leave so bad. It's not bad here.

"Benji is different."

"Fuck her! She ain't doing shit for you!"

"Who the fuck are you talking to!" He shouted making me jump. "You've been coming too beside yourself. Get out."

"Why?"

"You question me again I'm going to slap the shit out of you."

I huffed as I flung the sheets off of me and put my clothes on before leaving.

"Daddy get tired of you already?" Jaida joked as Gwen chuckled while laying on her bed.

"All he talks about is that bitch Benji. He has me and he's focused on finding her." I plopped down on my bed with my arms crossed.

"She's so lucky. I want to be outside. Free." Gwen said as Jaida nodded her head in agreement and I rolled my eyes. What is with these ungrateful bitches?

"What's so bad here? We are clothed, fed, we get private tutors. Not everybody has that in our predicament."

"You wanna tell her or should I?" Jaida pointed between her and Gwen. I'm really starting to dislike them.

"Vera, this still isn't okay. We get used and abused. I've gotten so many STIs that I can't even count. I've gotten chlamydia at least twice. The only thing we're lucky about is not having something we can't get rid of." Gwen started with her usual preaching.

"And Omar don't love your ass. You're just young pussy to him." Jaida told me.

"You don't know what we have so shut the hell up."