Chapter 1

"Are you sure that's the building?" Jason asked as we were peering from the top of a higher building"

"It has Arkash written all over it." I said as I looked as the building. It had dirty walls and graffiti on the walls.

It looked shady... Just like Arkash

"Do you see any guards?"

"Yeah, two at the front and two at the back." Jason said looking through his night vision binoculars.

"They're armed and huge Rose. Are you sure you can take one?" He smirked

"Bitch please." I said as I prepared my self to jump "I can take them down with my eyes closed"

"Whatever you say partner" He replied "Do you think Arkash is in there?"

"I don't know. But if he is, we're bringing him in" I said "Ready?"

"Yup"

"Let's go"

________________________________

I loved parkour more than anything . It was an optional part of training before becoming an agent.

I took it up because I was a daredevil.

It was my favorite part of training.

Jason hated it with passion.

Pussy

Without using a grappling hook and rope I jumped from the building we were staying to the shady building and landed on all fours.

I looked back to Jason who had a frown on his face as he fixed the grappling hook and rope so he could slide down.

As soon as he got down I gave him a playful nudge. He hated it when I jumped like that.

"It's not my fault that you ditched parkour after the the third class"

"In my defense I was a nine year old scared of heights"

I gave him a smirk "Me too"

He groaned "Okay back to our plan, Since you're the flyer here you should take down those two guards down there. I'll find my way down by using that door and look for Arkash"

"So we're gonna split up"

"We have to"

Immediately I jumped on the neck of the unsuspecting guard and flipped. Then I used my lipstick taser on the other one.
I had the urge to kick the door open but I wasn't sure whether guards will be there or not.

I heard a guard coming I hid behind a dirty pillar.

But the guard saw the unconscious bodies of his teammates and brought out a gun.

Oops

Before he could grab his walkie talkie I tased him too with my lipstick taser

Damn I love this thing.

I started to climb the stairs near the pillar to check the window. I saw five unconscious guards and Jason searching one of them.

Atta boy

I opened the window and landed beside Jason

They don't even keep locks on their windows...dumbasses

Jason threw a punch at me but I held his fist

"Damnit Jason it's only me"

"Sorry" He said sheepishly. "I've searched all the rooms in this building except one. It was locked so I was looking for the key to it"

Jason was an amazing and fast agent but he could be super dense at times.

"Jason...the lock picking kit"

"Oh"

We went back to the door where two guards were laying down...Unconscious

Jason is pretty fast

While he was picking the lock I took a few ninja stars and held them.

As soon as I heard a click and the door opened I threw two and it hit a couple of guards.

I tased one on my left and kicked the one on my right in the head.

My eye caught something in the corner of the the room

Shit

"Jason this place is about to blow let's get out of here!"

I used my shoulder to break the window open and jumped out with Jason behind me.

I managed to land on all fours. As soon as we landed the whole building blew up. 

Shit...What are we going to tell Lily

********************************************

Heyy
Once again I apologize for any errors
Drop a comment
Love
Moyeenwaz 💕