Lodge Lodge Part 3

*********warning
                  The Next Day(Saturday)

CHERYL'S POV

I woke up cuddled into Toni. Both of us completely naked. All the thoughts from last night came flooding into my head and blushed. I still can't get over how big she was like seriously she is huge.

I quietly got out of bed. I went through Toni's drawer and got her back up jersey and put it on. It was big on me but I made it work. I then went to my drawer and got my black short shorts and but them on. I then made my way to the kitchen to make me and Toni breakfast before everyone started to wake up.

TONI'S POV

I wake up naked to an empty bed. "Cheryl?" I called out but got no response. She's probably downstairs. I get up and put on some loose sweatpants and a sports bra. I don't put on a shirt because it's super hot in this house.

As i'm about to leave out of our room I think back to last night and how sexy Cheryl looked in the lingerie she had on. I feel myself getting hard then I got an idea. I walked down the stairs and find Cheryl in the kitchen by herself. Good. She was also wearing my jersey which made me even more turned on seeing 'TOPAZ' written across the back also I saw all the hickies on her neck. I love it when she wears my stuff, it makes it known to people she's mine and only mine.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her ass into crotch so she could feel that I was hard. "Good morning baby girl." I say into her ear as I started to kiss her neck. "Morning daddy did you miss me." She said as she started rocking back into me. "Yeah. I missed your smile, your laugh, your face, your ass, and that thick wet pussy." I say and grabbed her through her shorts. "Mmmm. Then do something about it.." She hums. I moved her to bend over the counter. Once she was in place, I yanked her shorts and underwear down. She moaned at my roughness and I felt myself getting harder which was starting to be painful.

I whipped my dick out of my sweatpants and shoved it in her hard. "Ugh!" She shouted. "Shh baby girl if they hear you and wake up the fun is over got it?" I say in her ear. She shook her head in understanding and put her head down biting her hand to keep quiet. I started to thrust into slowly and said "Who owns this pussy?" "You." She whimpered. I smacked her ass. "I said who owns this pussy?" I asked again punctuating each word and giving her a hard thrust. "You daddy you own me. Please go faster!" She said. "Your wish is my command my queen." I say and started going a fast speed. Ramming into her letting her soaked folds swallow me.

I started to grunt as I was getting closer to my edge and I could tell she was getting close too since she started whimpering more and pushing back into me meeting my thrusts. I move my hand down to rub her clit fast and she started to tremble. "Fuck Toni." She said as she climaxed. I thrusted into her a couple more times and I came inside her. We ride out our orgasms and I pull out of her.

She pulled up her shorts while I pulled my pants back up. She turned towards me and kissed my lips. We pulled away and smiled looking into each other's eyes. "I love you." I said holding her waist. "I love you too." She said staring at my chest. "Babe where's your shirt I don't remember taking it off of you." She asked. "Oh I never had one on it was hot." I reasoned. She then went back to getting ingredients out that I didn't even see were on the other counter.

It was later, I still didn't have a shirt on, and everyone was awake and watching t.v. in the entertainment room. "Time for some girl talk, come on girls and Kevin." Veronica says. Josie, Betty, Kevin, and Cheryl all follow Veronica outside on the patio.

"Hey look they left their phones!" Reggie says excitedly. "Ooo lets call them and see what our names are inside there phones." Archie says getting happy. I look to Jughead, Sweet Pea, and Fangs and I give them a look that says 'are they serious'. The boys just shrug and get out their phones.