Why Toni Why!?

*****warning and read a/n at the end it's important!

One Week Later

TONI'S POV

'Toni why do you have to be so stupid why did you do this!' I scold myself as I zip up my pants, trying to catch my breath.

Christmas is now one week away and I still have not gotten Cheryl anything. So now i'm currently rushing to put on my clothes to go to the mall. Cheryl had texted me and told me she was having a sleepover with the girls since winter break has started, so I thought it was a good time to go to the mall with Jughead and get Cheryl something.

Jughead and I arrived at the mall in my truck and walked in.

As we're walking around I see something flash out the corner of my eye. I take a look straight at the flash and see two similar rings. One of them was round and had red diamonds all around it within a silver barrier and the other one was just like it but green.

"Jug this is what I need to get for Cheryl a promise ring." I said pointing to the rings from across the mall.

"Then lets go get them then." He said. "I've actually been saving up to get Betty a necklace for Christmas." He added. Oh yeah when I was on my sex break Betty and Jughead finally grew some balls and asked each other out.

"Well that works for both of us." I said and we walked into the jewelry store.

Jughead and I both got our things and went to multiple clothing stores so I could get Cheryl some more stuff.

                             Christmas Day

CHERYL'S POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. I looked over to Toni's side of the bed and see she's still asleep. I climbed on top of her in my oversized t-shirt and underwear and shook her awake.

"Toni. Toniii. Wake up babe it's Christmas!" I shouted at her. She finally woke up.

"Good morning baby girl Merry Christmas." She said in a tired voice while putting her hands on my waist.

Damn her morning voice is so sexy.

I smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her. "Wanna make breakfast together?" I asked while blushing. "I wouldn't want anything more." She said and stood up in just her boxers and sports bra with me still hanging onto her.

"Babe put me down!" I said laughing. She started laughing too and put me down and we walked to the kitchen.

We walk into the kitchen, still in the clothes we woke up in, and Toni got out all of the ingredients while I got out the bowl and pan. Toni got the flour and started to pour it into the bowl. When she was done she put the bag down and turned around. Her back facing me.

"You know what princess, my favorite part about Christmas is the surprises!" She said and threw flour at me. I screamed and she was laughing. I reached my hand into the bag of flour.

"You shouldn't have done that Antoinette." I said using her full name. "Hey, hey, hey, let's not get to crazy here baby girl." She said backing away from me. She was too late. I threw the flour on her and laughed.

She grabbed the whole bag and dumped it on my head. I stared at her in shock. She started to back away from me again and I charged at her. She fell backwards and I fell on top of her.

I looked into her eyes and she looked right back. I leaned down and kissed her. I felt her swipe her tongue across my lip and I opened my mouth to let it in. The kiss was slow and passionate, but it soon got heated as we were both getting more and more turned on.