8 Years Later

Nobody's POV

It has been 8 years since Riverdale's favorite couple exchanged promise rings on one faithful Christmas night so here what has happened through the years.

During their Junior year of high school Cheryl's Nana Rose died in an accident on the stairs. It tore Cheryl apart but Toni was there to pick up the pieces and put her back together again. When Cheryl turned 18 she inherited her father's million dollar fortune and was able to finally get out of the town.

Cheryl and Toni are now 24 years old. They stayed strong throughout their last 2 years of high school but at the beginning of their second year of college the distance, from Toni being in college in California for football and Cheryl in New York for fashion, got to much for them and they broke up.

For the next 2 years they never dated anyone else.

They stayed in contact for those 2 years but one night one if them got fed up and they did something about it lets take a look.

                         Flashback (2 Years ago)

Toni drove all the way from California to New York on a mission. She finally reached her destination in New York City, New York.

She got out of her truck and slammed the door. She walked up to a door in an apartment complex. She banged on the door and it open. "Do you not know what time it i-" The voice stopped talking as they looked up. "Toni?" Cheryl said shocked. "Cheryl I realized that I can't live without you. Like I said when we were in high school, you're my soulmate I love you still. I love you so much it hurts so please will you be mine again. Be my baby girl again." Toni said tears streaming down her face.

"Toni I never stopped being yours. I love you too so much." Cheryl said as she was crying. The lunged to each other and hugged one another like their life depended on it.

They then pulled back and looked into each other's eyes. "Move in with me. I'm done being away from you. We're both out of college now and starting our careers and I want to do this with you." Toni said to Cheryl while holding both of her hands.

Cheryl smiled and nodded. "Lets go back to Riverdale babe, but this time lets live in a house and not a cramped trailer." Cheryl said and the both laughed.

"Anything for you my love." Toni said.

                            End Of Flashback

This now brings us to the other couples. Jughead and Betty became co-owners of the Register. Betty and Jughead were broken up after a drunken night that ended up with Jughead in a strangers bed. So you could guess how awkward it might be.

Veronica became is employed at Cheryl's fashion company. Archie is a cop since he loved catching all the bad guys. Archie and Veronica broke up because they had fell out of love with each other.

Josie realized that she didn't want to sing for the rest of her life so she became a kindergarten teacher since she loved how kids reminded her how we all held some type of innocence. Reggie also plays football with Toni. Josie and Reggie were an on again/off again type of couple with unsteady feelings. Basically they are in love with each other but they are afraid to commit.

Sweet Pea stayed the player he was and broke many girls hearts. He became a bartender at the bar he owned.

The only couple that stayed happy and strong were Kevin and Fangs who were now engaged. Kevin was a wedding planner and Fangs became a cop with Archie.

Cheryl and Toni soon bought a mansion in Riverdale with their money. The house had two levels with four bedrooms and bathrooms on each level. They also had a big kitchen, living room, game room, Toni's man-cave, Cheryl's relaxation room, dining room, and theater room. As you could tell the were taken care of.

It was now May and everyone was tired of being in the hot sun and the gang met up whenever they could.

Now we find ourselves at an awkward dinner at the welcoming home of Cheryl and Toni who have been together for  2 years, but if you're not counting the break up then 5 years.

The two love birds wanted to hang out with all their friends while nobody was busy.

After the very silent dinner Toni took the boys to her man-cave and Cheryl took the girls and Kevin into her relaxation room.

                             In The Man-Cave

"Guys I think we're ready for that step." Toni said to all the guys. "Are you sure Topaz because once you do it you're tied down for life." Sweet Pea said. "Shut up Sweet Pea. Toni I think you guys are ready too. The way you two look at each other confirms it." Fangs said. "Thanks Fangs I know I can always count on you to boost my confidence." Toni said.

"Yeah Topaz. You should definitely shove it in our faces that you and Fangs can keep a relationship long enough to do that." Jughead said bitterly.

"I'm sorry Jughead that you decided to get drunk and fuck up a relationship with a girl that really liked  you but don't try and bring me or my relationship with Cheryl down like yours. So you can either be my best friend and happy for me or you can walk out of this house cool down and talk to me in a few weeks because we both know that you can't live without me as a best friend." Toni says. Jughead gets up and leaves.

"I think we should cut the night short and head home boys." Reggie said as everyone stood up. "I'll tell the girls and Kevin." Fangs said walking out.

That night I went to bed and cuddled with Cheryl laying on top of me in our favorite position leaving one thought in my mind.

'I'm going to propose to Cheryl Blossom.'

a/n now it's time for the real stuff