Chapter 1

UGH!! My life was so freaking boring. I didn't have anything to do at home, except study and read cliché novels. I had to find something interesting and soon, otherwise I would go crazy. I wasn't a loner or something. It was just that I hated to go out of my house. I had two best friends, Rhea and Shay, and mostly everyone in my class was my friend. The teachers loved me, not because of my grades (which sucked actually), but because of my polite behavior. I had the perfect family, one with way too much love- not that I'm complaining. So, overall I was great but I felt really bored in my home and that's not acceptable!

Having nothing to do once again, I sighed and picked up my laptop from the table and jumped on my soft bed. Gosh! I almost bounced off. I logged into my Facebook account and checked it out. I didn't like to use Facebook much, but checking it won't do me much harm, right? I opened a new tab in Firefox and did the only thing I could think of. Talk with strangers online. Hey, don't judge. I was pretty desperate to waste my time! And moreover, talking to strangers soothes my mind.

After waiting for a moment, I went to a site where I could converse with someone online. For a few moments no strangers were available when finally someone came online.

Me: hey

Stranger: hi

Me: what's up?

Stranger: nothing much. If you don't mind asking, are you a male or female?

Me: God! Don't tell me you're one of those sexist pigs! -_-

Stranger: no! Absolutely not. Its just recently several MALES have verbally raped me if that's even possible. And I'm absolutely tired of explaining to everyone that I AM NOT GAY!

Me: ok ok no-gay-guy. Chill. I am not calling you gay or anything. And just to calm your nerves, I'm not a gay guy. And no. I'm not a straight guy either. Actually I can't be a straight or gay guy cuz I'm not even a guy! Can you believe it??!

Stranger: girl-who-isn't-guy you can talk more than a prime minister.

Me: and you're full of craps. Didn't get your turn in the washroom today?

Stranger: actually no. All the ladies' crammed the small cubicle. ;)

I gawked at the computer screen at such a narcissistic response.

Me: sorry deflate your mightier than thou air balloon, but crammed washrooms aren't exactly my type, sicko.

Stranger: I know that and that's good. Because if you were like those other girls, then I wouldn't even talk to you now.

Me: why? I thought you are a ladies' man!

Stranger: yeah, I am but I don't want to talk to ho-hos now because they won't listen to me clearly.

Me: ho-hos? Is that supposed to mean anything? :3

Stranger: HOES! I was just trying to talk properly to a lady. Clearly you aren't one. 😂 So what's your age?

Me: 18. You?

Stranger: 21. You senior in high school?

Me: yep.

Stranger: cool!! Don't you have any other account where I can talk to you because I want to talk to you for a long time and this site won't allow it. :)