. six

seaveydaniel and 298 others liked

arianakemp_: lets just pretend these are sunflowers
pc: @talia.burns

view all comments

user5: wow cute

jonahmarais: so pretty 💗
corbynbesson: @jonahmarais get em jonah ;)

talia.burns: ^^^

user6: is your friend friends with the wdw boys?

__________

ariana sat down with a bowl of popcorn in the living room. it was 10 pm on a friday night and the two girls were going to watch a movie.

but before talia was able to push play, ariana spoke up.

"okay but actually who is that jonah guy?" ariana asked, grabbing the remote out of lia's hand and setting it on the coffee table.

"he's in that band i keep talking about. he's also best friends with that other guy i like, daniel." talia answers, blushing towards the end of the reply.

"oh well he's cute" ariana says, nodding her head. "wait. can we see them when we go to LA in a couple weeks?!"

ariana and talia were going to LA for a week for a art program. but the art program is only 4 days, so they have 3 free days to do whatever they want.

"i mean, i guess." talia said shrugging her shoulders. "i didn't want to tell the boys yet because i wanted to get to know them a little better."

"i see where you're coming from, they all seem so nice though." ariana agreed getting up to get water. "i can't wait to get to know them. especially jonah..." ari spoke from the kitchen with a smirk and a cute giggle.

"speaking of the boys jonah is texting in the group chat" lia said picking up her phone off the coffee table.

why don't we make a group chat

hoenah: hey
hoenah: who's your pretty friend lia?

talia: ariana?

*talia added you to the chat *

unknown: did you-

unknown: pew pew pew

ariana: ohh are these those boys you keep taking about huh lia?