. twelve

i woke up with just me in the bed. i still felt warmth next to me, so daniel must've just gotten up.

i grabbed my phone off the bedside table, it read 10:42, with messages from the group chat.

why don't we make a group chat

hoenah: taking ariana to breakfast. be back later x

corbs🤪: don't do anything stupid

zach🤯: the one time i make breakfast no one comes down to eat

jacky💓: hey i'm down here

zach🤯: but you're on your phone you aren't taking to me😂

talia: daniel isn't down there?

zach🤯: nope

talia: i'll come down

__________

i entered the kitchen and jack and zach were eating eggs and toast. corbyn must've been playing fortnite or something.

"wow you actually were responsible!!" i joked.

"rude." zach smiled and handed me a plate of food.

"sleep good?" jack asked, he got up and grabbed the orange juice.

"ish.." i took a bite of my toast.

zach looked down frowning. i could tell he still felt bad about last night.

"zach, you don't have to feel bad anymore." i got up to grab a glass. "me and daniel are fine."

"lia, i'm never going to be fine, i love you, and now i have to watch you with my b-best friend." zach spoke very cautiously.

jack choked on his juice.

"zach.." i began to spoke.

"no it's fine talia, i should've never said anything." he started to walk out of the room.

"zach wait.." what i was about to do, i knew i would regret.

jack almost fell of his chair.

"what the hell?!" zach pulled away from the kiss.

"i just couldn't see you hurting like this." i explained.

"so you fucking kiss me?!" zach's eyebrows went up.

"language." jack but in from the kitchen.

"i got to go.." zach grabbed his shoes and ran out of the house.

i walked back to the kitchen, sitting down. "jack, what did i just do?" i put my head into my crossed arms on the table.

"don't ask me.." the boy laughed walking over to the sink.

"if you tell anyone about this, your dead jack robert." i looked up and made sure i was serious.

"but i do know, this just made zach love you so much more.." he said. "i do have to ask you one thing, do u have feelings for zach?"

"i don't know—do i?" i was so confused at this point. "how the hell am i gonna hide this from daniel?"

"ouch. but i think you just need to focus on daniel right now." jack explained.

"i kn—"

within seconds, daniel walked through the front door. he had roses in his hand and two
in-n-out milkshakes in the other.

"well you two have fun!!" jack head upstairs, he winked at daniel on the way.

"i got your favorite, a strawberry milkshake." he smiled walking over to me.

"thank you so much, i really needed this." i got up taking the flowers out of this left hand smelling them.

"i love u lia.." he said pulling me away from the kitchen, into the living room.

"i love you more seavey..." i hugged him tight.
he looked down at me.

"can i?" he asks, looking at my lips and cupping my cheek.

i didn't even have to answer, before i brought our lips together.

who would've thought i would kiss two why don't we boys in the same day? definitely not me a month ago.

__________

a/n; sorry for such a short chapter, but i think it was a good ending place for this crazy one.

OMG THE ALBUM IS SO GOOD I CANT SKSNKDDM

CHOOSE IS MY FAVORITE, BUT IN TOO DEEP IS SO GOOD ALSO. I LOVE ALL OF THEM SO MUCH OKAY BYE