. ten

the teenagers walked around santa monica till almost midnight before they headed home. talia was the happiest she has been in years. these boys really did save her.

_________

"i had a lot of fun tonight." daniel smiled putting his arm around talia.

"me too seavey." talia laid her head on his shoulder.

once they pulled up in the uber, the group started to unload the suburban.

"hey wait back for a sec," daniel made sure only talia could hear, and the girl proceeded to take a few steps back.

"what's up?" she asked.

"um well, i've been actually meaning to ask, what we are?" daniel hesitantly spoke, rubbing the back of his neck. "i do love you talia, and i want this to go somewhere, i just don't know how to tell you." the boy gave me direct eye contact.

"i was confused on what zach was doing earlier before we left, it's not like him." he furrowed his eyebrows. "i know he called you pretty and stuff, but all the boys did, so i just kinda blew it off."

"w-well, i also love you daniel, i just don't wanna rush into anything right now.. ya know?"

"yeah yeah, that's why i just kinda.. wanted.." he spoke with caution. talia put her finger to his mouth, a smile spread across both their lips.

"don't hurt your self dude," she giggled. "i get it, you're nervous, but trust me, i'm not going anywhere." she winked. the two teenagers eventually entered the home.

"by the way, don't tell ariana, but i think her and jonah rushed into things too quickly." lia chuckled, still whispering.

"tell me about it!" daniel yelled, a little to loud, because it caught the attention of the rest of the group, causing them to look back.

___________

ariana and talia ended up staying over at the why dont we house that night. although talia had to practically beg ariana to sleep downstairs with her, they both slept on the couch.

eventually saturday morning came and talia was woken up by someone.

"good morning beautiful."

i turned over to see daniel waking me up.

"i'm taking you to breakfast, let's go." he smiled and pulled me up.

"okay i have to jump in the shower really fast." i said stretching.

__________