. nine

imzachherron and 407 others liked this

arianakemp_: date💗
👤: @jonahmarais

sydnieavery: awhhh my parents
jackaverymusic: @sydnieavery comment stealer !!!

user15: how long are u and talia in la?
arianakemp_: till next saturday ;)

jonahmarais: ❤️

user16: you're so pretty stop

seaveydaniel: i love how u only tag hoenah
arianakemp_: @seaveydaniel well am i going on a date with you or jonah?
talia.burns: @arianakemp_ bahaha

_________

once we got back to the house, it was 3pm. jack and corbyn were playing fortnite, and zach was eating. really nothing new at the why don't we house.

us four all walked to the kitchen, where zach was.

"sooo how did the double date go?" he asked very curious.

"is that any of your business?" ariana replied with a little sass, but still with humor. zach rose his eyebrows in shock from her answer. "i'm kidding!" ariana chuckled.

"it actually went amazing..." i smiled squeezing daniel's cheeks with my hand.

"man i need a girlfriend." zach sighed.

"but you have jack," daniel laughed. jack screamed from the other room, "im gonna kill you!" zach also flipped him off.

"okay lia and i need to go to our hotel, we need to get ready for tomorrow." ariana said readjusting her purse.

"shit, i forgot about that." jonah's smile faded.

"i know.." i said holding out the ow. "we will be back friday, and we can hang out all day."

"text me every day. promise?" daniel wrapped his arms around my waist. i wrapped my arms around his neck, and buried my head in his shoulder.

ariana and jonah doing the same.

i caught zach looking at us. it was a look of jealously, but he quickly looked away once i shot a look of confusion at him.

"thank you for lunch boys." a smile formed on my lips. i grabbed my phone out of my purse to call an uber.

ariana and talia loaded the uber with sad looks on their faces. even though they would see the boys again, after that, it wouldn't be it till tour. or would it?