. eight

why don't we make a group chat

daniel cv💙: hey boys

corbs🤪: still mad at you for not letting us go to the airport

hoenah: ^

daniel cv💙: we will be at the house in about 10 minutes

ramen🍜: okie dokie

_________

the car ride consisted of me and daniel flirtting of course.

"you look so pretty talia." dani looked over at me and blushed.

"awh thank you!" a smile spread across my lips.

"you guys are way too cute!" ariana said turning around from the front seat.

"okay, we are basically here." dani said. we pulled up to a white house, it had windows almost everywhere.

i really couldn't contain my excitement, but i also was a little nervous. what if the boys are expecting something else?

by this time, it was about 5 pm, and daniel said in the car we were gonna all go to dinner.

eventually.

i was greeted at the door by corbyn.
"hey!" he said with a smile and a hug. after corbyn came jack and jonah. me jonah and jack all did a group hug, and corbyn joining in.

all the sudden i heard a voice coming from the stairs.

"what nobody told me the girls were here!" zach yelled halfway down the stairs. he soon joined in on the hug, making all of us laugh.

we pulled away, and i hugged the boys separately this time.

i first went to jack. "hey dude!" i played with his hair and then hugged him tightly.

i then went to jonah.

"hello there future brother in law!" i whispered in his ear. which made made him laugh.

"oh zach..." i laughed and hugged him tight. he also hugged me very tight.

"did you and daniel have your kissy kissy session in the car?" jack joked, sarcastically.

"d-dude" daniel gave jack a glare.

i blushed a little and laughed.

jonah and ariana hugged for a good 10 seconds before they pulled away.

"awh look at you two cuties!" i held out "ies" in cuties. jonah flipped me off so ariana couldn't see, and i rolled my eyes.

by now, we were just all in the living room talking.

"okay can we go eat now?!" zach yelled so he could get everyone's attention.

we all headed out in a uber. corbyn in the front, me, daniel, and jack in the back, and jonah, ariana, and zach in the way back. it felt like we were all a big happy family.

i've never really felt this kinda love. my dad was never home, and all i had was ariana. i don't know what i would be doing right now if i never met these amazing boys.