Chapter1:The Interview

Nova's P.O.V
I rolled over in my bed to see what time it was 9:30 dammit my interview is at 10:00 I mentally screamed to myself as i hopped in the shower.

I got out the comfort of the hot water and threw on my outfit for today's interview. *Ding* I heard my phone go off.

I looked at it to see the man I slept with last night text me saying he missed me and can we do it another time. Haha this man is a joke who wouldn't miss this pussy I thought to myself as I text him saying "yeah come by the apartment tonight".

I looked at the time 9:42 oops i got to go as I grabbed an apple and hopping in my hummer and made my way to Night Industries.

As i walked in I saw the secretary I talked to on the phone I believe her name was Emily.

"Um hi I'm Nova Johnson and im here for the P.A interview" I said smiling at the women in front of me.

"Oh hi nova and I'll let Mr. Night know your here" she said smiling at me. "Mr. Night Ms. Johnson is here sir" she said speaking into the speaker.

"Ok thanks Emily send her in"I heard my bosses voice over the intercom and I thought damn he sounds sexy.

"You may go Nova and tell me how it goes Emily" said waving me off. As I made my way to the interview room I saw that his head was resting on his desk and his tattoos were just sexy as fuck so I just walked in like a boss.

"Um hi my name is Nov"- "I know who you are have a seat Mrs. Johnson he said interrupting me well rude much i thought to myself.

"I'm sorry to correct you but no ringer on this finger so it's Ms. Johnson i said as he looked at me with a stern look as I looked at the floor quick as possible.

"Look at me Ms. Johnson" he said as I heard him walking towards me. "I will not say it again Ms. Johnson"he said raising his voice a little which made me jump out my skin he sounded like my father.

"I'm sorry sir is this better" i said smirking at him so he couldn't see what his voice did to me. But I wish I didn't smirk because his face change in a matter of seconds.

"Listening here my cocky little P.A. you are to knock on my fucking door before entering do you understand" he said getting in my face.

"Y-yes sir I understand" I said almost pissing my pants."Good your hired i expect you to be here tomorrow at 8:30 sharp no later"he said sitting down at his desk.

"Yes sir" I said standing up hugging my body as I felt so vulnerable. As I was about to leave the room he stopped me.

"Oh and call me Grayson I don't want the no sir shit understood" he said licking his lips with lust in his eyes.

Yes Grayson I said as I walked out the room and slammed the door a little to show how I was pissed.

Grayson's P.O.V
As she left the room I called Emily in the office. "Yes sir is their a problem" she said looking at me.

"No you know what I want get on your knees" I said to her as she bent down and wrapped her mouth around my bulge.

As Emily was going to work i kept thinking back to Nova how her plump lips would feel around my dick i wonder if she is better then Emily. I'm not going to lie Emily has a tongue on her.

I just wanted Nova as I was close to coming undone i started fucking Emily mouth as i came i screamed Nova's name.

After our little session i left work to go to a bar to find a lucky pretty lady tonight. As I made it to the bar i saw Nova there with another guy and to be honest it pissed me off when they were having a whole make out session.

So I decided to have a little fun just to get her attention.

Nova's P.O V
As I was making out with jack i saw my boss from the corner of my eye looking at me. I decided not to pay it any attention until he started flirting with another chick who look like a model but it didn't bother me even though it did something to My stomach which was weird.

"Hey do you want to go back to my place" I said grabbing Jack's dick as I kissed his neck.

"Yeah lets go" he said smirking at me as he rubbed my clit. As I was leaving I could have sworn I saw my boss getting mad but I don't know how he's just my boss.

As we made it to the apartment jack stripped me so fast i thought he was flash.

As he was sliding in me i kept thinking back to Grayson i wonder how big he was and how was he with his tongue. In not gonna play with you though Jack is packing bad his tongue gang is good but he doesn't satisfy me like that. He isn't the one who will pull my hair and fuck me hard even though one time he fucked me hard and it wasn't even enjoyable.

It felt like I was being raped. As he kept going in me i almost reached my peak when someone knock on my door.

Shit who the fuck is that I said getting mad that I was still horny.

I reached the door and yank it open "WHAT" I yelled not realising it was my boss.

"I'm so sorry sir is something wrong and how did you know where I live" i said closing my robe as he was looking me up and down.

"Don't worry about that Nova i just wanted to make sure you made it home saf-" "ughh Nova baby come on i know you haven't reached your peak yet and im still horny who the fuck is at the door" I heard jack say as he came around the corner.

Right now I wish jack hadn't said what he said because I'm pretty sure I seen my boss smirking at me because I was still horny.

"I'm sorry jack its my boss he just wanted to make sure I got home safely that's all I said as jack came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh ok sorry sir but she's safe with me" jack said kissing my neck which made me moan.

"Jack stop it my boss is right in front of us" i said as I looked up to see him gone.

"He's not anymore" jack said as he closed the front door and fucked me on the couch.

After our 5th round he left because I had to get ready for work the next day and I need my sleep so i fell asleep peacefully not before I felt strong arms wrap around me and kissed me goodnight I think it maybe was a dream but it felt so real.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter lovelies in the media dat was Nova Johnson.