Chapter10:Leave Me Alone

Nova's P.O.V
I woke up to get ready for work when November called me.

"Yes November what's wrong" I said not really in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Nothing girly I just wanted to call and see if you wanted coffee before we head to work"she squealed in the phone.

"Vember please my head hurts and you're screaming"i said hissing in the phone.

"Woah Nova what's wrong girl who fucked with my bestie now do I have to pull up with the strap" she said sounding serious.

"Its nothing really its just some boss issues" I said not wanting to talk about it.

"Awwe I'm sorry Nova but I will see you in a bit okay" she said into the phone.

"Okay see you in a few love ya girl bye" I said hanging up the phone.

After thinking whether I want to go to work or not I hopped out of the bed and got in the shower.

After letting the warm water hit my body I got out the shower to get ready for work.

(Nova's outfit in the media)

While I finished getting dressed i looked in the mirror to see my curly hair a mess. So instead of me flat ironing I decided to were my natural afro with my rose head band to keep my baby curls under control.

After finishing my hair I went downstairs to see Grayson eating breakfast.

"Good morning Nova I fixed your breakfast" he said looking at me as he looks up and down scanning my outfit or should I say my body in the outfit.

"No I'm good sir I'm going to get coffee with November" I said not looking at him as I turned around to get my car keys.

As I was walking to the door I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Nova please talk to me" he said said begging as he gripped my waist.

"I'm sorry sir but this is not professional now if you'll excuse me I have to go meet November I will see you at work" I said on the verge of crying because I missed how he held me like this but I can't give in.

"Nova please just talk to me I'm sorry he said walking towards me but I held my hand out for him to stop.

"Leave me alone Grayson please just leave me alone"I said as I ran out the door tears full blown into work.

After leaving the house I texted November and told her that I'm skipping coffee and told her to meet me at the office.

When I made it the office I saw Vember at the secretary desk.

"My office now before he get here" I said.

When I made it to the office I started having a breakdown.

"Omgosh Nova what's wrong" Vember said kneeling down to hold me.

"It's Grayson i have to get away from him he drives me crazy yet he can't seem to stop fucking everything that has a pussy" i said trying to hold back the tears but they just kept coming.

'I'm so sorry nova what are you going to do" she said wiping my tears away as I calmed down a bit.

"I know exactly what I'm going to do I'm moving out by tomorrow he can have everything even the couch except my clothes but I just want to get away from him I want to get away from his eyes his intoxicating smell just everything"I said as I sat in my chair.

"Nova just talk to him just sit down and talk maybe he does regret what he did I'm pretty sure he's trying hard" vember said with hurt in her eyes.

"I don't know vem one minute he says I'm his and then the next he's fucking someone on my couch my couch" i said throwing my hand in the air.

"I don't know what to do maybe we need to be apart for him to think I'm just tired of sleeping around I'm tired of being hurt and broken I don't want to be the same nova who couldn't do anything because of her dad who beat her constantly sometimes I think if he's just like my dad but I gave him a chance to see if he was a different man but I guess I was wrong" i told vember as I rubbed my temple.

"Nova as your friend I'm here to support you on your decision but I'm also here to comfort you to follow your heart and deep down I know your not their yet with the love word but you and him have some connection and I know men have a weird way of showing a women how they like you but that man is some special and in his eyes you are something special to him" vember said getting up off my desk.

"Just think on it nova even if you have to sleep on it,  i will be with you every step of the way cause you know you my home girl and I will fight for you so in the morning if you make a decision you know I'm only one call away" she said as she walked out of my office with a small smile.

After the talk with vember I felt better because every word she said was true but Grayson is just so confusing it irritates me to death.

As I was cleaning their was a knock on my door.

"Umm come in" I said hoping it wasn't Grayson cause I don't think I can look at him right now.

"Hey girl I'm going to head out" vember said poking her head into the door.

"Ok hold up in going to walk out with you" I said hoping she would get the hint that I don't want to be here with grayson alone.

"Oh you good girl I'll let myself out just take your time" she said rolling her eyes at me, dammit she knew what I was trying to do.

When November left i decided to be brave and walk out my office.

When I was so close to the opening the door Grayson called my name.

"Nova twilight johnson" he said with seriousness lacing his voice.

"Y-yes sir" I said tensing up as I heard him get out of his chair.

"Turn around beautiful and look at me" he said with a stern voice.

When I turned around I thought I lost my life when he cupped my face and said "if you think about leaving me nova i won't let you go that easily".

When he said those words I thought to myself damn did he hear me and November's convo.

Another chapter i hope u guys enjoy much love and continue reading teenage love I will be updating soon on that book.