Chapter72:We're Pregnant

Grayson's P.O.V
*Recap*
"Hey baby how was yall day" i said smacking her ass before she could walk in the kitchen. "It was pretty good we went to the store so we could cook for you guys tonight we have a surprise and then we went to get out feet and nails done" they both said showing us their feet and hands.

"Wow its beautiful" i said looking back at the tv before looking at the camera. "Where are the babies" they said coming out the kitchen. "We just laid them down after they ate well Londan and Royalti just went back to sleep the boys ate still sleep" me and Jax. "Yep like father like son" the girls said giggling. "Like mother like daughter just chubby and fat" me and Jax said chuckling.

"Hey me and my girls are not fat we just love to eat" they said glaring at me and Jax. "Well I'll go check on them i miss my babies" Nova said walking out the kitchen. "Nova they are fine me and Jax will go check on them" i said getting up off the couch.

"Are you sure" she said looking at me. "Yes positve now get your sexy ass in the kitchen and suprise me" i said kisisng her and smacking her ass again. "Yes my Mafia Man" she said teasingly. "Gosh i love her and damn that was to close" i said exhaling sharply. "Now Jax let's get into the prank" i said checking on the kids to see them still sleeping soundly.

"Okay guys you ready for the big surprise" Nova and Vember said has they had their hands over our eyes. "Yes bebe im ready to eat and the surprise but mostly the food cause im starving" i said as my stomach growled. "Fat ass" she grumbled still with her hands over my eyes.

"Bambino im joking" i said chuckling at her. Lately she and Vember have been acting weird; they've been dressing alike sense this morning i guess they don't remember when they were pregnant that they dressed alike alot but its probably for the surprise i said shrugging it off.

"Okay 1.2.3 surprise" they both said before our eyes came visible with a candle light dinner with ribs green mac and cheese cheese cake icecream and other delicious things. "Aww baby this is very lovely i love it babydoll" i said kissing her deeply. "Aww thanks baby did you guys cook this together" Jax said kissing Vember.

"Yes we did because we're awesome like that" they both said smiling at each other before looking back at us. Well girls we thank you so much me and Jax said as we pulled their chair out before taking our own.

"Okay boys dig in" the girls said looking each other before looking at us with wide smiles. "Okay they are really acting weird" i thought to myself before whispering to Jax before looking at the camera.

"Am i the only to see that they are acting really really weird" i said to Jax before eating the ribs Vember and Nova made. "No buddy you're not i thought i was the only one to notice" he said back before eating the Mac and cheese. After eating the wonderful dinnee they made we went to dessert.

"Okay now since were eating dessert can you tell us whats the big surprise" Jax and i said eating in the icecream and cheesecake as the girls sat in our lap. "Okay put these over your eyes" they said handing us bandana's.

"Okay now we'll be back" they said i heard them go up stairs and slam the door. "What do you think they are doing" Jax said to me. "I don't know but i know that Nova is going to get pregnant tonight" i said forgetting that the camera was in here. "Shit so cropping that part out" i said quickly as i heard there feet come back down the stairs.

Nova's P.O.V
Walking up stairs me and Vem went to get dressed in some sexy velvet clothes that Jax and Gray seem to love. "Does this scream make love to me but dominate me at the same time" Vem said showing me her outfit. "Hell yeah bitch does this say tie me to the bed and take me over and over again" i said showing her my outift. "Hell yeah are you ready" she said as she checked her self one more time.