Chapter68:Twins Again

Grayson's P.O.V
(Nova's outfit in the media)
This morning i woke up to the crying of my babygirl Royalti. Getting up out the hosiptal bed next to Nova i got up to feed her so she wouldn't wake up her mother and brother. "Hey daddy's baby whats wrong with the lil mama" i said as i warmed up her bottle before i wiped away her tears.

"You hungry baby" i said as i took her bottle out of the microwave checked it to make sure it wasn't to hot before i fed her. "Thats it eat up" i said staring at her big hazel eyes. When i turned around to go sit beside Nova she was wide awake watching me feed our babygirl.

"Dad duties call huh" she said chuckling as she bit her lip. Gosh if she doesn't stop biting her lip i will put Royalti down next to her brother and eat her out. "Stop biting your lip princess" i said closing my eyes as i still fed Royalti. "Sorry baby" she said smriking at me. "You know what you were doing Bebita don't worry wait till you heal my love" i whispered in her ear as i nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Now when are you being released" i said as i placed Royalti on my shoulder so i could burp her. "Um i really dont know; they wanted to make sure the babies are okay and to make sure my blood pressure is stable then i guess i can go home" she said shrugging her shoulders. "Okay when will that be" i said as Royalti burped an threw up on my shoulder. "That'll be around 2 minutes tops i think" as she laughed at me.

"Haha she threw up on you" she said laughing as i handed her to Nova. "Yep very funny babe but wait till you're squirting on my dick and tongue then who will be laughing" i said as i cleaned myself up. "Why do you always have to say something thats not even on topic" she said as she cleaned around Royalti's mouth before she looked at me.

"Nova sweet heart there are alot of things you know about me but one thing you don't know is that im a dominate man and if i let loose i will hurt you and i don't want to do that to you my love" i said trying to control the urge to grab her by her throat until she moaned and become submissive to me.

"What if i told you that everytime your kinkiness gets the best of me i go into a dark room that holds all the things and tools that i want to use on that sexy ass body of yours" i said which made her gulp and clenched her thighs tightly as i stared at her lustfully.

"See what i mean darling do you want twins again" i said as i took Royalti away from her and placed her back next to her brother. "U-um i mean i wouldn't m-mind" she said stuttering. "Wait till you heal my love just wait" i said huskily in her before i walked out the room to go calm my dominate self.

After leaving the room to calm my self down i went back to the room where Nova was being held looked into the window to see her in a fitted cream dress with knee high beige boots and a green sweater jacket on. As i walked in she was bent over putting Royalti and Ace in their car seats.

"You are just begging to get fucked right here right now" i said gripping her waist since she was still bent over locking them in. "Well to bad i can't have sex for three days daddy so you have to wait" she said leaning into my touch. "I can wait the true question is can you babydoll" i said gribbing her by her throat as i kissed her deeply and roughly while she moaned in the kiss.

"You see darling" i said smacking her ass before i picked up the twins and headed for the door. "Tu culo" she said as she walked behind me and out of the hospital. Finally out of that damn hell hole. Putting the babies in the car and making sure they are secured before the drive; Nova got in the back seat next to the babies.

"Love get in the front seat" i said chuckling at her as she got comfortable beside Ace. "Nope cause you might try some shit" she said laying the seat back. "Fine have it your way but you must forgot bebe we live in the same house an stay in the same room" i said as i pulled out the drive way and started to drive home.