Chapter13:Why Not

Nova's P.O.V.
As I was sleeping peacefully I felt an arm grip my waist protectively.

When I remove the arm it always found its way back to my waist. Now its getting kinda of weird i hope I didn't sleep with a stranger I thought to myself.

"Shit Nova wake up" i whispered to myself as I jolted awake and screamed.

"Ahhhh where am i"! I yelled out loud. "Nova babygirl are you ok" i heard my boss say my name.

"What the hell why am I in your room Grayson" I said looking around the room to avoid looking at him.

"Your in hear because I brought you in here I miss you Nova and if you'd stop being so fucking stubborn and notice that I want to change for you that i want to be with you" he said lifting my chin up so I could look at him.

"G-Grayson i can't right now please i need some space and time I just can't" i told him removing my eyes from him.

"Nova please tell me what can we do in order for us to be with each other I'm trying here really hard but you keep shutting me out mama" he said coming to sit in front of me.

"You know what Grayson in order for this to work I think we should start dating other people to see if we really like each other" I said sounding sad because I did not want that but we have to try.

"I'm sorry Nova but no I'm not doing that I just can't i am and will not approve of that bullshit" he said growling under his breath.

"Why not huh why can't we just try"? i asked looking at him.

"You know why Nova you know I don't like sharing what's mine and you Nova Twilight Johnson are mine and mine only" he said pulling me towards him to where my back was pressed up against his bare chest.

"Grayson please lets just try" i said trying to hold back the shiver that was erupting in my spine and to my lady core.

"The only person I want to try and get to know is you princess i don't want to get to know any one else please just give me a chance babygirl let me prove myself to you" he said pleading to me.

As I was thinking to myself Grayson had got into the shower.

Should I give him a chance to prove himself. I really want to but I don't want to be looking like a dumb ass in the end.

Know what I'm going to go for it but if he does anything stupid I will avoid him as long as I'm staying here.

I laid back down to wait for Grayson to come out the shower. As I closed my eyes i heard the bathroom door open.

I peeked one of my eyes open to see Grayson their with his towel dangerously low.

I gasp real low so he wouldn't know I was checking out his body but I guess I wasn't low enough.

"I know your not sleep babygirl come here" he said standing in front of the bed.

When I got up to go towards him he grabbed me by the waist and kissed my neck.

"Do you have your answer yet mama" he said whispering huskily in my ear.

Y-yes I do Gray I said trying to hold back a moan.

"Say that again babygirl I want to hear my name again" he said gripping my waist a little tightly but not to tight to hurt me but it turned me on a little bit.

"Yes I do Gray I have my answer" I repeated to him again.

"What's your answer Nova" he said looking into my eyes.

"My answer is yes, yes i will try and get to know you and to open up to you more and to try and stop being stubborn that's if you you will do the same" I said looking at him with a stern look.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear those words come from your lips" he said picking me up and placing me on the bed with me underneath him as he kissed me.

As we were kissing Grayson wrapped my legs around his waist and started to grind into me.

"G-grayson no not right now" I said trying my best to hold and to keep from moaning his name like I want to.

"Nova babygirl you drive me insane and sometimes you teasing me will not get you out of trouble" he said kissing my cheek then my lips.

After he got off me I went to my room got a shower and got dressed for work.

After I did my hair I went down stairs to cook breakfast.

When I made it down stairs I saw Grayson putting put breakfast on the table.

"Why thank you sir" I said sitting down to eat.

"What did I tell you about calling me that" he said coming up behind me.

"I don't know sir but I think it is unprofessional to call you Grayson" I smirked at him moaning his name.

"Nova you better stop or i will call us both sick in today and I promise you we won't be resting" he said coming in between my legs and removed my blue lace panties.

"You Nova are just a bad girl and you know what happens to bad girls when they mess with me" he said smirking at me as he kissed in between my thighs and rubbed my vagina.

"Answer me Mama" he said spreading my legs open to get better access.

"I-I don't know Grayson what happens when they mess w-with you" I started shivering as he kissed my clit.

"They get to go to work sexually frustrated since you wanted to play" he said sucking and licking my vagina.

"G-Grayson please Omgosh stop" I said to keep myself from grabbing his hair.

After he was satisfied with my constant begging and pleading he got up and said "I ate my breakfast babygirl now eat yours so we can't leave".

"Gray can i have my underwear back please"? I asked him looking at the material in his hand.

"You want these back beautiful" he said smirking at me.

"Yes please I need those" I said blushing.

"I think you look good with out them on you know what I mean princess now lets get to work" he said winking at me as he walked out the door stuffing my panties in his pocket.

"This isn't over Grayson" I yelled at him.

"Oh but I think it is because I won't be sexually frustrated at work" he said chuckling.

"Fuck you ass hole" I said walking out the door to get in the car.

"You know nova that can be arranged" he said looking at the back seat and his hand slid up my thigh and under my blue work dress.

"Stop it you horny man and lets go" I said removing his hand as I squeezed my legs together.

On the way to work I thought to myself have i made the bright decision.

Another chapter enjoy peeps and I want to thank you guys for reading my book and thanks u for the votes just please show some love to my first book TEENAGE LOVE I love u guys so much. Peace