Chapter61:Well Your Happy

Nova's P.O.V
In the middle of the night i felt a hand touch my stomach and someone whispering to my babies. So i peeked one eye open to see Gray kissing my stomach and smiling. "Hey my babies it's daddy talking i can't wait till you guys are born im going to shower you with love and fuck the shit out your mom" he said smiling as he kissed my belly before he came up to my face just as i closed my eyes.

"Bebita; mi fiore, i know you're not sleep" he said huskily before he kissed my lips. "I know that you shouldn't be saying what you're gonna to do to me to our kids" i said opening my eyes as i glared at him playfully. "Well they're going to find out how babies are made especially where they came from" he said smirking at me before got out the bed.

"Well your happy" i said smirking at him as i looked at the print in his pants. "You know im always happy around you" he said winking at me before he went into the bathroom. "Yep and always cocky" i said as i got up slowly and walked in the bathroom to pee.

"Dammit Gray really" i said as i stared at him beating his dick. "What you're on bed rest and we can't have sex after you have the babies and until you heal" he said stopping his action. "Ok i know that but you couldn't do that shit any where else or at least your dumb ass could have took a cold shower to get rid of your horny problem" i said glaring at him as i walked out the bathroom.

"Im sorry baby but at least i thought about you while beating my dick" he said huskily in my ear. "Ewww Gray" i yelled as walked back into the bathroom. "I love you too bebe" he said laughing loudly from the other side of the door.
(Bebe means baby in Spanish).

After using the bathroom i went back in my room to see Grayson nodding off. "Gray baby go to sleep" i said chuckling at him as i walked in the bedroom. "I want you next to me mi fiore" he said holding his arms out towards me. "You big ass baby you're so soft" i said crawling back in the bed.

"Well im only soft for you babygirl noone else" he said pulling close to his chest. "Well your are for your mom November and Jax" i said chuckling as he sighed. "Okay thanks for stating the obvious Nova" he said nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

"Well I'm just saying" i said moving away from him a little. "Babe im kidding im kidding im sorry mi amor" he said kissing me deeply before he pulled me close to him again. "Why you so childish" i said nudging him with my elbow. "The same reason why you always seem to smile at my childish ways"he said which made me smile. "Awwwe babyy" i said turning around slowly to face him. "I mean it bebe i love seeing you smile; but for some reason you love to piss me off with your pranks" he said pecking my nose.

"Well baby boy its cause you always give me good dick when im done pissing you off" i said smirking at him. "Wow you one kinky little woman" he said gribbing my ass under the covers. "Only for you my Mafia Man only for you papi" i said resting my hand on his bare chest.

"Lets get some sleep Bebita and you need it so you can have an easy labor for when the twins come" Gray said pulling me towards his bare chest. "Okay goodnight bae i love you" i said intertwining me and Gray's hands together. "Goodnight Hermoso te amo too bebe" he said whispering before i drifted asleep.

(Early in the morning)
"Goodmorning mi amor how'd you sleep" Grayson said as he brought me breakfast in bed. "I slept like a baby how about you baby boy" i said kissing him and thanking him for breakfast. "I slept wonderfully" he said kissing me back deeply.

"I hope the babies take it easy on me today and let me keep something down" i said chuckling before my phone rung. "Hey baby can you answer that for me" i said yelling into the bathroom.

"Okay i will" Gray said picking up my phone before he came into the room with a shocked face. "Gray baby what is it" i said smiling and rubbing my belly as the twins finally let me keep some food down today. "Vember is going into the labor" he said walking into the room and handing me my phone.

When he said that Vember was going into the labor i was over joyed to hear she was going to have her twin girls. When i put the phone up to my ear i heard Vember screaming in the back ground.

"Jaxon baby please get Nova on the phone" she yelled as she groaned in agony. "Im here Vember girl im here love" i said into the phone. "Omgosh Nova im going into labor" she yelled into the phone. "I know i heard we'll meet you at the hospital soon okay boo" i said as i held my hand out to Gray so he could help me out of the bed.

"Okay girl bye" she said breathing in and out of her nose to calm down. "Okay we have some babies to see especially Jax cause i know he is gonna pass out" i said waddling to put my shoes on. "Yep indeed he is" Gray said shaking his head. "You can't say shit cause i know your ass is going to faint too" i said chuckling at him as he blushed.

Vember's P.O.V
This morning i woke up feeling a sharp pain shoot up my back and a liquid substance go down my leg. Oh shit my water broke. "Jaxon my water broke" i yelled out in agony as he shot out the bathroom. "W-what do you mean your water broke you aren't due till tomorrow" he said rushing around the room to get things ready.

"Well the babies think other wise please call Nova" i said trying to calm my breathing. "Hey Grayson Vember's water broke and she wants to talk to Nova" he said handing me my phone.

Jaxon baby please get Nova on the phone" i said screaming in agony as another contraction hit me like a bitch. "Baby she is on the phone" he said getting the babies car seats and baby clothes ready. "Hey im here Vember girl im here love" i heard my girl Nova say into the phone. "Omgosh Nova im going into the labor" i yelled into the phone. "I know i heard we'll meet you at the hospital soon okay boo" she said into the phone. "Okay girl bye" i said as i hung up the phone and tried to calm my breathing.

"Okay baby everythings ready lets go" Jax said picking me up swiftly like i didn't weigh over 19000 pounds.

Gosh i hope this giving birth thing doesn't hurt a lot cause if it does please someone help me.

Another day another chapt Vember is going into the labor Omgosh the babies are bein born i want you guys to spam the comments wit wat u think she is gonna name her two babygirls if u guess rite a shoutout goes to you in my next chap juh make any wild ass guesses dat u think Vember is gonna name her twin girls vote n spam the comments on wat u think hope u enjoy goodnight my peepes much love n keep showin my firdt book TEENAGE LOVE SOME MOTHER FUCKING LOVE😍😍😍😍😆😆😆✌✌🔥🔥 Spicy Gang 4L in the Bitch.