Chapter62:Jaxon My Water Broke

Vember's P.O.V
(Recap)
This morning i woke up feeling a sharp pain shoot up my back and a liquid substance go down my leg. Oh shit my water broke. "Jaxon my water broke" i yelled out in agony as he shot out the bathroom. "W-what do you mean your water broke you aren't due till tomorrow" he said rushing around the room to get things ready.

"Well the babies think other wise please call Nova" i said trying to calm my breathing. "Hey Grayson Vember's water broke and she wants to talk to Nova" he said handing me my phone.

Jaxon baby please get Nova on the phone" i said screaming in agony as another contraction hit me like a bitch. "Baby she is on the phone" he said getting the babies car seats and baby clothes ready. "Hey im here Vember girl im here love" i heard my girl Nova say into the phone.

"Omgosh Nova im going into the labor" i yelled into the phone. "I know i heard we'll meet you at the hospital soon okay boo" she said into the phone. "Okay girl bye" i said as i hung up the phone and tried to calm my breathing.

"Okay baby everythings ready lets go" Jax said picking me uo swiftlt like i didn't weigh over 19000 pounds.

Gosh i hope this giving birth thing doesn't hurt a lot cause if it does please someone help me.

"Okay ma'am we're going to need you to calm down breath in and out for me okay" the doctor said as she lookes at how many centimetres i am. "Okay okay I'll try but it hurt" i said as i screamed in agony. Okay you're doing great November you're only one centimetres away before you can push.

When she said that the babies thought other wise when another contraction hit me harder. "Hell no please get my babies out of me" i yelled slightly. "Okay ma'am you can push now" the nurse said as she held my weak legs up.

"You're doing good Vember girl" i heard Nova say. "Okay one more push Ms. Jackson i see the head momma" the doctor said; and one push was all i needed before i heard the cries of me and Jaxon's twin babies. "Congrats twins; they are beautiful" the doctor said handing the babies to the nurse so she could clean them up and cut the cord before they could get them dressed and place them in the hosiptal bed they have for babies.

"So what are you going to name them" the nurse said as i started to go in and out. "Ma'am are you okay" the nurse said as she looked at the monitor which had my heart rate on it. Before i knew the monitor started to beep violently before the nurse said hey her heart beat is failing.

Nova's P.O.V
"Okay baby let's go we have some babies to see" Gray said walking into the kitchen where i was drinking a bottle of water. "Okay im ready" i said as i walked out the kitchen before we walked to the car. "Thanks baby" i said as Gray helped me into the car before he got in started the car and drove to the hosiptal Vember was being held at.

"Okay bebita tell me why did Vember want to tell you she was going into the labor" Gray said looking at me before focusing his eyes back on the road. "Well ever since we met in highschool we always said if we ever got pregnant and if the baby daddy left or if the baby daddy stayed we would call each other and let each other know" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well at least she stuck by her word" Gray said pulling into the hospital. "I plan to do the same for her" i said as Gray helped me down from his red truck. "Hey my name is Nova Johnson Night" i said to the nurse who was staring at Gray as for Gray who just grinned down at me.

"Excuse me ma'am but i am here to see my bestie give birth i would like to get her room number please" i said getting very aggravated. "Sorry if you're not family you can't go in now excuse me its someone behind you" the nurse said which made my blood boil.

"Bloody hell did this dumb bitch not see us walk in together like what the acutal fuck" i said throwing daggers her way. "How may i help you sir" she said purring which made Grayson scowl at her attempts. "Well you can start by giving my woman an answer about her bestfriend November Brookes and tell your boss Mr. Night  said hi" he said which made the girl go stiff before she gave us the room number.

"Okay room 214 just down the hall have a good day sir" she said shakingly before she walked away. "Wait a fucking minute how does she know you" i said as i stopped him right in front of November's door. "Well if you have a mother who use to be a drug lord for the biggest gang which is my gang now and that my mother now owns this building you can do a trick or two and plus my mom is trying to find a reason to get rid of that slut" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Plus i had to scare her because noone and i mean noone talks to my woman like that" he said kissing me on the lips. "What your woman" i said hoping it would make him mad.

"Yes my woman as in mine Nova you're mine bebita" he said possessively grabbing me by my throat lightly. Damn and that did the trick which totally got me wet as a water fall.

"Yes papi im your's" i purred in his ear. "Damn wait till we get home its gone be me my tongue and that good pussy of your's" he said huskily in my ear. "Oh damn i screwed" i thought to myself before i was brought back by Vember screaming in agony.

"Hell no please get my babies out of me". "Okay ma'am you can push now" the nurse said as she held her legs up.

"You're doing good Vember girl" i said as i smiled up at Grayson and Jax who held Vember's hands. "Okay one more push Ms. Jackson i see the head momma" the doctor said; and i guess one push was all it took before j hesrd the cried of Vember's and Jaxon's beautiful twin babies. "Congrats twins; they are beautiful twin girls" the doctor said handing the babies to the nurse so she could clean them up.

"So what are you going to name them" the nurse said as i stared at Vember as she started to go in and out. "Ma'am are you okay" the nurse said as she looked at her monitor which had her heart rate on it. Before i knew it the monitor started to beep crazy fast before the nurse said hey her heart beat is failing.

"Hey what's happening to her" Jax said as he had a horrified look on his face. "Im sorry sir but sometimes when woman give birth to twins or in general to single babies they heart starts to fail because of to much stress or her blood pressure to high and right now we're going to go with her blood pressure being high" the nurse said putting an oxygen mask on Vember.

"So what are you telling me" Jax said as tears slipped from his eyes. "I'm telling you sir that some of those women never make it out alive" the nurse said which made me choke out a sob before i left the room.

"Please Vember make it out of this alive your babygirl's need you" i said as i went into the waiting room.

(20 seconds later)
Jaxon's P.O.V

"November Jackson Brookes i want you to bounce back for me mama" i said as i held her hand as her monitor beeped slowly. "Please be okay; "they look just like you my love a splitting image of you and me; one of the twins had jet black hair and the other twin has mocha brown hair with small cute birth on her arm" i said as i looked at my beautiful twin babies.

"Please be okay for me and the babies we need you" i said one last time before i sobbed quietly to myself so i wouldn't wake up the babies.

Spam the comments with wat u think tell me if you like it or love spam spam spam the mother fucking comments if u think Vember is gonna live or die if u say live i fw u the long way if u say die u r juh one negative minded evil lil ass person and uk its spicy gang 4l🔥🔥👀👀😆😆🔥 as always enjoy comment n vote bitch out